Hughes today

blueallblue

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought he showed dignity in defeat and gave Rangers some respect.

Makes a pleasant change,well done.

Maybe he knows he could be at Ibrox in the very near future? :ph34r:

I dont think he would he has been a hibee all his life I think he will stay there aslong as he is allowed.

I dont think he would he has been a hibee all his life I think he will stay there aslong as he is allowed.

Good point mate, but any Manager with ambition would surely jump at the chance to manage a team that can actually win titles and cups on a regular basis.

Not to mention the regular European football on offer. :craphead:

If things keep going the way they are, I'd be a wee bit worried if the t******* snapped him up.

Good point mate, but any Manager with ambition would surely jump at the chance to manage a team that can actually win titles and cups on a regular basis.

Not to mention the regular European football on offer. :craphead:

Hibs are likely going to get European football and I reckon he would rather have a harder time trying to lift trophies with his childhood time than he would come to rangers and getting them a little easier.

He played for the tims. :anguish:

But, he comes across as a decent, respectful chap :)

He's a decent honest guy. I seen him yesterday in Football Focus, his parents and his brother are buried behind the Easter Rd stadium in that wee graveyard. He stated that he likes to go down there and keep everything in check and kick the headstones now and again. There's a saying in Leith, "We'll meet behind the goals later" I like him as a guy and as a manager but as a future manager of Rangers? I'd hate to see him at the piggery that's for sure.