Formation against the tims

I really hope we go with 4-4-2 for this - if everyone is fit then it should be Beasley and Novo out wide with Davis in the middle

I fear that Walter will know that the tims need the victory more than us and will go with a cautious approach.....with McCulloch in the middle and Davis out wide. Or even the dreaded 4-5-1

We have to play our 4-4-2... We have to play Davis in the middle and we have to bring in Thomson... and ideally Nacho and Beasley on the wings... I really think they could trouble the two celtic full backs who got a torrid time off Myrie Williams and Conway today... But given Nachos poor spell he seems to be going through at the moment (probably due to lack of consistant games or playing in a different position every week), I would maybe be tempted to play Davis out wide... he seems to naturally drift centrally but we all know he can get back to help the defence and with Whittaker behind him hopefully, he would get forward. Boyd and Miller up top would give any of Celtics centre backs a tough time I am sure

Play the usual defense with Davis on the right to help Whittaker with McGeady , Thomson and McCulloch in the middle with novo on the left.

Yep 442 with Davis wide (BUT Davis has to be disciplined and stay there if MCGreedy is there and NOT drift inside)

Play the usual defense with Davis on the right to help Whittaker with McGeady , Thomson and McCulloch in the middle with novo on the left.

Is McGeady not suspended?

no he was suspended today - back for the OF game

I thought it was a 2 game suspension.My bad.Anyway he never plays good against us,so here's hoping he has another bad game :clap:

2-2-6 , Boughie, Weir ---- Davis, McCulloch ---- Boydy, Miller, Laffatye, NACHO, Whittaker(For a hatrick)and Little, get it right up them as long as Boughie and Captain Caveman play then they will score fuck all (not even their hole as John Terry will have there missus) !!!

Should definitely stick to 4-4-2 for the game against them. Why change a formula that's being gaining us positive results? The formation that has launched us well clear in the title race?. Especially valuable would be the full fitness and return to pre-injury form for Beasley in this game, I felt that he was one of the main reasons for our form in December, he was outstanding and I'll be delighted if he can get back to that form. I have every belief that we will win this game and go on to get 2 in a row :)