• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :thomson: :mcculloch: :novo:

:miller: :boyd:

thats the side i thought would start ,thommo on left LM on right though ,but you never know with walter tbh ..

but thats my 11 too mate ...if greegs is fit right enough..

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :mcculloch: :thomson: :novo:

:boyd: :miller:

Massive game!

I think I'd go with this team too, if McGregor is fit.

I don't recall Whittaker ever actually having a bad game against the scum at RB, especially last season? Which, I know, makes no sense at all since he has been awful there for most of the season but Kirk gets skinned all too often by McGeady IMO.

Whatever happens I think we need Davis wide right to protect whoever plays RB. I think Beasley could be too forward thinking and unfit to start on the right.

Can't fucking wait!

i think

mcgregor

whittaker boogy weir papac

davis thomson mcculoch novo

boyd miller

2 areas where i reckon i could be wrong are left mid and right bk !!

I think this will be the line up aswell mate. The only areas im not to sure of are as you say LM and RB. I'm sure Walter will have some sort of suprise for us all. The excitement and nerves are finally here and Sunday 12:30 cant come quick enough :lol: Hopefully we take at least 3 of these scumbags :uk:

I donmt really care what the team is and /or the formation as long as we win or at least draw this match. Anything but a Celtic win is a victory for us. If we win this and our game in hand the title is ours imo. Let's do it.

i hope lafferty plays

why?

you don't come out with a statement like that without justifying it...

I can see him scoring tbh if he gets a start.

It'll be shite and hit off his arse and go in, but it's just what the big guy needs.

I've given up on expecting him to score. If he does then great but ive learned to expect absolutely nothing when he plays. Looked good when he came on against Hibs but was back to his usual against st mirren. Had the perfect chance to show us what he was all about when Boyd was injured and he just isnt good enough.

'We are in a good position in the league and winning on Sunday would help enhance our advantage in the championship.

But perhaps the most important thing over the next 90 minutes is to make sure we don't lose.'

Sounds like Smith is preparing for a defensive formation.

My dad is in hospital after having a heart attack and he wont be able to make the game on sunday, lets fucking win it for him

Bad news mate, sorry to hear that.

Thoughts are with you and your family. (tu) Speedy recovery on its way, I'm sure.

My dad is in hospital after having a heart attack and he wont be able to make the game on sunday, lets fucking win it for him

Sorry to hear that mate, hope he makes a full recovery. I'm sure when we win on sunday, it'll give him a wee boost.

My 11 .......................................................Alexander/McGregor...........................................................

Kirk............................................Weir...............................................boughie...............................Papac

....................................................................McCullcoch........................................................................

Davis................................................................................Thommo................................Beasley(Naisy)

.............................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................Miller.....................Boyd(Novo/Lafferty).........................................

subs - Novo, Fleck, Naisy, Lafferty, Edu, Wison

Probably change my mind again before weekend

That is bad news mate, all the best to your dad. Is it wrong to suggest that it might be best not to watch the game in his current condition? :unsure:

I wish him all the best, they can do wonders these days and he's in the best place he could be. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and gets to see many more Rangers wins in OF games (tu)