Danny Wilson...Tim?

MKGER

I have to say that looks a lot like the :anguish: face... But that picture does not really show the picture of joy on his face.

I concur. I think the boy looks like he'd rather be anywhere else in the world - but celebrating a goal for Rangers, at the piggery! Get him sold I say!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of our support's biggest failings - every time a young player comes through, they are labelled as boyhood F*nians.

Happened with Adam, Burke, Hutton and now Wilson.

It's evidently not true, why even try pedalling this shite?

Don't remember it with Adam and Hutton. A B7 should be handed out for this thread to the OP. :anguish:

Heard it a few times with Adam and Hutton, Hutton especially.

Might have grew up supporting celtc, been at Rangers since the age of what, 14!?

Youth team captain, 1st team Rangers player... on the verge of signing a new deal, shown on a number of occassions that he's more than happy playing for Rangers, and alway's gives his all - tim, is he fcuk!

Amac has battered the nail on the head.I couldn't give a fat rats arsehole if he was a two headed Martian and the Pope was his papa and Sister Theresa was his Mither.When he plays for us and gives it everything he's got, then who gives a fuck who he supported as a kid or what religion he was brought up in.

I suppose big Ammo never was chuffed when he was on a winner against the Tic?

Even if he is a tim does it matter?

Kenny Dalglish was a Rangers fan yet played for celtc and I bet the celtc fans of that era didn't give a flying fuck!

People forget as well that in Scotland as a youngster playing football, you're taught to act with humility and not celebrate the goal but turn round and head to the half way line. OK he never had a pigeon racing him into the fans like Kenny did last Sunday, but I'm sure he felt on top of the world when he stuck that one in the onion bag today!

ffs lads, 2 fucking pages this thread has reached

thought admin would have deleted it by now

They are a bunch of arseholes ;)

right wheres that off-topic section till i start a thread about how shite admin/MODS ;) are

they're a shower of bastards, fecking gobshites

ive been watching father ted :lol:

ffs OP When he scored, he was as delighted as Boydy. Get over this. The boy is a Rangers player, playing his heart out. So what if he supported a shite club as a boy.

Can you imagine... IF Michael Jordan said F*ck off to the Chicago Bulls? Just cause he's a Lakers fan? A stretch I know.. but the point is...

Danny plays for The Rangers. He was delighted.. Walter was delighted.. and check out Walter in the League Cup Celebration video when he calls over Danny to shake his hand... Enough said.

jimbeam I got the box set the other day and can't stop watching it!

Fucking love it. ''Dougal, does 19th July ring a bell?'' ''I wouldn't know Ted... ya big gobshite!''

i bought it a wee while ago 19 quid is a bargain

cigarettes, alcohol and rollerblading is my favourite episode

I got mine for £29.99 :anguish:

''Am I still on this feckin island?''

jimbeam I got the box set the other day and can't stop watching it!

Fucking love it. ''Dougal, does 19th July ring a bell?'' ''I wouldn't know Ted... ya big gobshite!''

i bought it a wee while ago 19 quid is a bargain

cigarettes, alcohol and rollerblading is my favourite episode

I got mine for £29.99 :anguish:

''Am I still on this feckin island?''

exactly the bit i was going to post about

"wheres the other 2"

Might have grew up supporting celtc, been at Rangers since the age of what, 14!?

Youth team captain, 1st team Rangers player... on the verge of signing a new deal, shown on a number of occassions that he's more than happy playing for Rangers, and alway's gives his all - tim, is he fcuk!

This!

Dosnt matter what you are, if you are a proffesional footballer on a contract, who you support(ed) goes out the window. It wont influence your performance one bit.