Danny Wilson...Tim?

MKGER

_47024501_mccullochjoy466.jpg

Any better?

only dirty tims celebrate like that against c**tic :sherlock:, to be fair though iv'e heard he is one of them but I just took it as rumours because he wasn't signing a new contract, don't really give a fuck, he's doing the job superbly for us, that's all that matter's

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K maybe abit harsh but when he scored his 1st ever goal for the club today he didnt look once at the following gers. That coupled with his divering about whether or not to sign a new contract makes me suspecious...only because if it were me id play for next to nothing and go absolutly mental having just scored for the team i love!

did you want him to whip his nob out and start spanking!? <cr>

Couldnt care who he supports hes playing for the best team in scotland and enjoying playing for us so dont know why we need to keep bringing this up every player that breaks into the first team is subjected to the same nonsense does he support us or them is him pulling on that famous blue jersey not enough for some people

right here is the facts

hes a celtic supporter as are all his family but when offered a deal with rangers or manchester united his father told him to sign for rangers

at least hes not a badge thumping traitor like some others

spot on his family are well known tims from livingston but as long as hes wearing a gers shirt who cares

O.K maybe abit harsh but when he scored his 1st ever goal for the club today he didnt look once at the following gers. That coupled with his divering about whether or not to sign a new contract makes me suspecious...only because if it were me id play for next to nothing and go absolutly mental having just scored for the team i love!

who gives a fuck. Stop over analysing things. Fuck sake man.....

There's a rumour doing the rounds that he was seen coming out of a Larkhall synagogue this morning carrying a Sunday Post and a bacon roll.

It is further alleged that the local Rabbi, Dr. Jacob Creamcrackerstein, was informed of these developments and is considering having a word with the youngster regarding this breach of Jewish protocol.

Apparently the Sunday Post is too Arab-friendly.

I'm not sure how accurate this rumour is, given that it is, well..........just a fucking rumour. :sherlock:

Have a nice day.

Shalom. :rolleyes:

So long as he wears the colours of the Rangers i dont give a fuck what he is, unfuckinbeleivable

that's the way it should be, yet some people on here still hate miller because of his past, should support any player wearing the blue jersey