We're in danger

We're in danger of throwing this title away because we think we've won it before we have. Remember two years ago anyone? We really need to stop turning up to games after the first 20minutes, play some decent f*cking football, and ban Lafferty from ever playing for us again.

Don't do this again to me Rangers, we were in a very similar position two years ago and you f*cked it bigtime.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're in danger of throwing this title away because we think we've won it before we have. Remember two years ago anyone? We really need to stop turning up to games after the first 20minutes, play some decent f*cking football, and ban Lafferty from ever playing for us again.

Don't do this again to me Rangers, we were in a very similar position two years ago and you f*cked it bigtime.

Shit sometimes happens, so don't go looking for the rope and a large tree just yet.

Take a deep breath, sit down and relax.

The title is ours.....this only delays that outcome by one game.

Get a grip man, weve lost 2 games. You cant win them all and your not going to be the better team every game, countless occasions weve been 2nd best and got away with it, tonight our luck ran out it happens its football. Get on with it.

And when Bougherra comes back we will be sound at the back. To think we will throw away a potential 13 point lead is just bizarre!

Get a grip man, weve lost 2 games. You cant win them all and your not going to be the better team every game, countless occasions weve been 2nd best and got away with it, tonight our luck ran out it happens its football. Get on with it.

And when Bougherra comes back we will be sound at the back. To think we will throw away a potential 13 point lead is just bizarre!

Exactly (tu)

Yes, I remember two years ago, and there's no comparison to this year.

Then there was fixture congestion. Rangers were handed a programme of Celtic - Fiorentina - Celtic - Fiorentina. There were still two pre-split matches to be played. Instead of playing these matches in correct sequence, they held them back to the end of the season.

Rangers were forced to play in sequence two UEFA Cup semi-finals and two away games at Celtic Park. We were then handed the last game of the season away to Aberdeen. Add to that we had a UEFA Cup Final. The league was handed to Celtic. No comparison.

this result was needed to kick start the team from thinking the spl was over.

Sit down and relax 1poor result, hamilton will get the backlash on sat :wink:

I must say well done to the saints tho, their football was a joy to watch

I realise its almost virtually certain we'll win the league. But until we have, i'll always remain nervous. Whilst we've lost two games in little over a week, we also havn't had a good victory in months. The hearts game was pretty dire footballing-wise, and we basically only scored so many because of their complete ineptitude to defend anything

Ban lafferty fi playing for us again, is the best thing ive heard all night. not looking for a scapegoat here but how that boy gets a strip is beyond me. Hope tonight is the kick up the arse we need ta push us over the line.

no we are not. 10 pts clear, 1 game in hand ffs.

drama queen

Watty will have unleashed the hair drier in there tonight, no doubt about it. We will pump Hamilton on Saturday and Ceptic will draw at Hibs on Sunday. 12 point lead with game in hand by Sunday night, job done :wink: Now im off to the bookie :sherlock:

we look good for this title. we all know it. some really paranoid floyds on here tonight. on sat it was wrapped up, tonight a few squeaky sphincters. no need to panic.

the chances of us losing this league are incredibly slim. 2 home games in a row, a superior goal difference, we would have to lose 4 games out of eight.

not likely, but yes, getting turned over tonight was a blow, but we have escaped jail on a few occasions this season, eg, sellik away, hearts at home(both draws).

lets just take stock, regroup, and get the tunnel vision back.

ps, the spl will be bricking it now, as it now defo looks if it will not be decided till after the split, and their fixture choosing just got trickier!

Personally I dont think we'll lose this title.... but we DONT need the attitude that says ''ach so what we lost? Were still 10 clear''

Its that attitude that will see our gap being clawed back.

just remember that before the split we have to play Aberdeen - a side that we havent beaten this season, and we have to go Tannadice again - where we lost last week.

We cant go into these games thinking that we have the title sewn up.

We're in no danger.

We've lost 2 league games all season. 2. We'd need to lose another 4 at least to lose the league.

And thats assuming Celtic win all there games.

HA!

Leagues aren't won til they're won.

We shouldn't be getting pumped 4-1 at St Johnstone no matter how far ahead we are.

I want to win it in style, not chug over the line with a couple of games to go.

We have to assume Celtic will win their games and perform accordingly.