Chef

rangers web site  

198 members have voted

1. 1. out of them all which is the best for you and why

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously it is Rangers Media now, but prior to his retirement, Fat Eck's site was an absolute peach. The blog was clever, witty and accurate. I didn't agree with everything he wrote, but he had the respect of loads who read it, including the odd tame tim. If you are reading this Eck, have a think about coming back, or how about doing an article for Rangers Media?

Obviously it is Rangers Media now, but prior to his retirement, Fat Eck's site was an absolute peach. The blog was clever, witty and accurate. I didn't agree with everything he wrote, but he had the respect of loads who read it, including the odd tame tim. If you are reading this Eck, have a think about coming back, or how about doing an article for Rangers Media?

If you're reading this Eck, please stay retired.

Thanks

Lots of love

xxxxxxx

I get the feeling no matter what website you posted this on the host website would win ;)

Unless it was DTB, its a piss poor rip off of this site. :D

this site is great.other ones ban you for swearing or loyalist related stuff

I get the feeling no matter what website you posted this on the host website would win ;)

Unless it was DTB, its a piss poor rip off of this site. :D

you'll have made them cry now as they have their 'spies' on here :craphead:

Totally agree with this. Fat Eck's writings were brilliant; insightful, humorous and lengthy.

RangersMedia does it for me. I spend far too much time on here, but if you want to keep up to date it's the place to be. It's also very well organised, easy to use and inclusive. And if you pick an chose your topics well you can have decent debate.

One of the best laughs i've had this year was when i found the "who is the dimmest poster on RM" thread, pages of comedy gold there; and then there's the not to be forgotten "Official - what i'm having for dinner thread".

Seriously though, it's a brilliant site and i'd be lost without it.

RM's layout is far better than the others and I like the way that the bears den is more about Rangers than an anti Celtic site like FF so it gets my vote although I prefer the lounge on FF to OT on here. IMO it's more varied.

whats gersnet and rangersloyal? never heard of them

Gersnet is one of the older sites in the community and is fact celebrating its tenth anniversary this year.

The forum is smaller than this one but we tend to be proud of our quality over quantity mantra. ;)

As said earlier, you have your bigger sites like RM and FF then a few smaller, less known ones as well. All contribute to the community and each have their positives and negatives.

I'd suggest having a look at them all from time to time as it is arguably the best way to fully gauge opinion on various issues. Restricting ones self to one particular forum means one can often miss out on some interesting takes on issues.

:)