We've no won no league yet till it's won?

WattBlueNose

I keep reading by a vast majority of blue noses that the league is in the bag already

and i've been reading and hearing these noises for quite a wee while now but like Walter

Smith has got drummed into the players we've won no league yet and there's still a bit

of work to be done.Take tonights match thought we played a lot better than of recent

matches and when they went down to 10 men i thought it was just going to be a matter of

when not if we were going to take the lead and win the game as we were the better side tonight although lady luck wasnae on our side.

I know were in a good position but another two points dropped tonight.I'd hate to think

how i'd feel if things went a similar way on sunday or worse especially with the 3 away

fixtures we're stuck with on the way,i'm sure Walter and co and the team would have wanted

the league won before these fixtures.

I don't want to make things sound any gloomier but when i saw that we had motherwell as

our last fixture at home.There was only one thing in my mind the day we could have created

the proudest and most prestigous piece of history a club in the top flight of domestic fitba

in scotland could have made especially as it was going one better over our bitterest rivals.

I'm sure everyone knows and still feels the pain of what i'm talking about.

I just hope it doesn't come down to the last day against the same team as that day.

Come on the gers i can't wait for the sound of victory and three points at Ibrox on Sun.

:bougherra:

we're 11 clear with 5 games left. we have hearts at home next - we will win that and thatll probably be enough if not then we have 4 games against hibs (weve hammered them this season) dundee utd (struggled the last three times but did beat them 7-1 remember),celtic (lol), then home to motherwell.

relax its in the bag

hibs have been shit as of lately but look at the back end of last season held us to a draw then held the scum to a draw for us to take thetitle, its football never underestimate i mean COME ON ROSS COUNTY

There is NO need to start this so called Panic exercise for fuck sake.

If we as a club and supporters can't be confident of winning this league with a bit to spare when we have a lead of 11 points and a MASSIVE goal advantage over our closest rivals with only 5 games remaining of which 2 are at home, then we should all give up and take up knitting or something else that is less stressful.

I agree with the OP that we haven't won it yet and maybe that's the problem why we seem to be so cautious in recent games by the team selection and by the players attitude that seems to be that we have ALREADY won the thing.

If we are acting like a bunch of kids at a Priests night out and chewing our fingernails with nerves with an 11 point lead, then Chelsea fans must be near fucking suicidal by now.

We haven't won it yet so the management need to keep on the players backs with this fact, but as supporters, it's nowhere near squeaky bum time.

Im always a bit pesimistic, its never over til the fat lady sings :) Realistically though it would be a massive capitulation if we were to lose the league with 5 games left and an 11 point lead, cant see it happening at all, more likely to win the lottery lol. Just wish we would hurry up and claim 53 as soon as possible

I know, people going about saying " Glasgow Rangers Champions " etc. Champions? We're not champions yet. Is it me or every away game midweek we play shit? Dunde Utd x 2 and St J. We have to remember celtic were 7-8 points or so clear with 5 left to play and we clawed it back to win the league on helicopter sunday. We have to get the league over and done with asap and then relax and play some youth players.

WATP

we're 11 clear with 5 games left. we have hearts at home next - we will win that and thatll probably be enough if not then we have 4 games against hibs (weve hammered them this season) dundee utd (struggled the last three times but did beat them 7-1 remember),celtic (lol), then home to motherwell.

relax its in the bag

Good lad, tell them as it is, we need 5 points from 5 games ffs, do they think were ra shellick?

The title is in the bag n the players no it we with have our title party on sunday because hibs will take somthing from parkhead,

I wouldnt bank on it. Cant understand a lot of people thinking Hibs will take points off Celtic, Hibs are poor at the minute, I mean losing 4-1 to Hamilton. Would like to see the title won at Ibrox but the main thing is we win it. Honestly dont think it will be won on Sunday

The league is won. We could draw all our remaining games and still win the league. I can't believe people are gettin so worked up cus we didnt win at Tannadice when Dundee Utd have been the on form team in the league.

The league will be won at Easter road when there is only 800 fans at the ground and everybody else is in the pub(well i will be anyway)dont care where we win it just as long as we do :21::uk:

The league will be won at Easter road when there is only 800 fans at the ground and everybody else is in the pub(well i will be anyway)dont care where we win it just as long as we do :21::uk:

Better to win it at the Piggery with 8000 fans. Did nobody see them against M/well they are fukin attrocious.

Better to win it at the Piggery with 8000 fans. Did nobody see them against M/well they are fukin attrocious.

i agree they were lucky against motherwell! :uk:

would have loved us to win it on sunday infront of 50,000 fans :21:

but if celtic dont slip up then to win it at the piggery would do fine! :21:

i can't believe some of yous are panicking,the league is not only won,but it'll be won in style,with plenty to spare,,,,CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GET REAL CHAPS,it's in the cabinet,i can see it from here and im miles away from glisga :clap::clap::clap: