is anyone friendly with any hibs fans?

GOAT

my best mate is a hibs season ticket holder how come?

I need one to mate! He'll be on the Hibs database and the Club aren't leetting people who haven't bought tickets for the home end before won't ne able to buy tickets for this game :wink:

Friendly is such a loose term! LOL But one of my 'mates' is with the CCS and he told me any Rangers fans they find in behind the goal are "getting done" :lol: :lol:

Aye Aye so they are :lol: Bunch a poofters. They will get a back-hander n will sit down like the wee fannys they ur nd show some respect for the champions! :uk:

Friendly is such a loose term! LOL But one of my 'mates' is with the CCS and he told me any Rangers fans they find in behind the goal are "getting done" :lol: :lol:

I worked with one of them on a site in Edinburgh decent enough guy funny as fuck. Talked a bit much though.

aye my wife a daughter are both hibee's and my bro in law has a season ticket in the executive lounge but seeing as i am in Canada with the army i wont be going anywhere any celebrations but hopefully we win at the weekend or i wont know what is going on as im on exercise for 3 weeks so wont find out till i come back in what happened in the league.

Apart from Rangers and them I know a guy who supports Morton, one tht supports Falkirk and one St Mirren, thats it, dont know any supporters of any other teams.

A boy in my team is Hibs season ticket holder, right into the IRA, thinks he's Irish, all the usual plastic paddy stuff. I would rather cut my clackers off than sit in amongst them

A boy in my team is Hibs season ticket holder, right into the IRA, thinks he's Irish, all the usual plastic paddy stuff. I would rather cut my clackers off than sit in amongst them

Your "team"?