Top Posters In This Topic

Im in (tu)

Count me in

South Africa 0-3 Mexico - Hernandez

Uruguay 2-2 France - Gourcuff

Count me in!!

What does the winner get!?!?!?

Cheers fella's! (tu)

As it stands, sorry but there are no prizes....you're playing for bragging rights only....unless of course any of the ladies on the board take up rfc52's astonishingly brilliant idea! Of course, should a lady happen to win then I think it's only fair that us men are on hand to offer our services too!* (tu)

*Hotness terms & conditions apply.

Are you making a separate thread to put the predictions in?

No plans to mate. I think it would be too confusing to have two threads on the go. I originally thought about PM's only, but not everyone wanted that, so I'll accept both. Quite glad actually as I wasn't sure how many would sign up. At this rate I'd lose PM's. Only 3 wanted it, so I should be fine with those amounts of PM's.

I'll keep an eye on things & see how it goes. If a new thread is needed I'll make one up. Remember though (everyone), any post that gets edited AFTER a kick off has taken place will be counted as a 0-0 scoreline and no points awarded!! (tu)

Count me in for this (tu)

Will do mate! (tu)

So before each match starts we post the scoreline and first scorer in this thread?

That's it mate! Or, as I said, you can PM me them if you prefer to keep them private. As with posts to this thread, I'll only accept PM's received before kick off. (tu)

All T&C's are on the OP (tu)

So before each match starts we post the scoreline and first scorer in this thread?

That's it mate! Or, as I said, you can PM me them if you prefer to keep them private. As with posts to this thread, I'll only accept PM's received before kick off. (tu)

Sorted (tu)

I think I finished 6th in the BBC Sportsound Predictor :(

Sorted (tu)

I think I finished 6th in the BBC Sportsound Predictor :(

7th for me :( I ran you close though! :P

LoC did you get my prediction on the previous page?

Yes mate! I haven't added them to my spreadsheet yet. Going to give you guys right up to k/o time in case you change your mind. I don't want to keep updating my file until each game has kicked off. I will troll this whole thread for all predictions come kick off times! ;)