Frankie Boyle

nemisis

Its just banter at end of the day, theres hatred between the clubs but most people are man enough to take it as a joke but far too many mopes support each team and it just gets pathetic - who gives a fuck what frankie boyle says? get a fucking grip if yuour taking offence to this

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares?

What happened to being thick skinned? Fuckin cannae believe some of youse are actually offended by that. Something like the Boston Globe saying Rangers were at fault of the 66 dead at the Ibrox Disaster, now thats something to take offence to. Not Frankie Boyle's pish.

Why are Rangers supporters offended by Rangers supporters who are offended by this piece of excrement ? :sherlock:

is it because they are secret undercover F*nians by any chance?

Why are Rangers supporters offended by Rangers supporters who are offended by this piece of excrement ? :sherlock:

What?like you!

What?like you!

yeah!

What if a comedian Rangers fan made a joke about Tommy Burns dying, all hell would break loose.

And rightly so

Always the same pish from you.Always jumping in and defending septic at any chance you get.

belm.png

:lol:

And we go on about tims being MOPES. Only the ones who are desperate to prove how much of a Rainjurs man they are are taking such offence to this. If a Rangers-supporing comedian has made a similar joke about the tims you'd have all been having a laugh at the tims' mock outrage.

Only a Tim or a Tim sympathiser would find this inoffensive.

Funny how it's ALWAYS digs,jokes and snide remarks about us and never anyone else.

its always have a laugh at rangers, mon we will slag proddies, mon we will slaughter rangers, mon we will slaughter anything that isnt republican coz the bastards know they can get away with it

as you say, if anyone doesnt find this offensive then they are covering something up

(tu)

bears calling fellow bears mopes sounds just like t*rriers, its pathetic and this sort of "let them be" attitude is what has got our people into the shite we are in, always on the end of shite and lies from someone or another, stand up against the cunts who hate us and mock us dont mock fellow bears for being rightfully offended

these cunts are right out to get us and some of us cant even see it, its time we woke up

What?like you!

yeah!

So your coming out of the closet now then.

Funny how it's ALWAYS digs,jokes and snide remarks about us and never anyone else.

its always have a laugh at rangers, mon we will slag proddies, mon we will slaughter rangers, mon we will slaughter anything that isnt republican coz the bastards know they can get away with it

Do you know why that is mate?

tell me DB, please tell me, coz im sick of the shite we to put up with, with no comeback or fightback (not just in comedy might i add, in life in general)

What?like you!

yeah!

He doesn't need to,he was already exposed :wink:

Because us prods are to soft

What?like you!

yeah!

He doesn't need to,he was already exposed :wink:

:wink: hope admin has been informed. :wink:

tell me DB, please tell me, coz im sick of the shite we to put up with, with no comeback or fightback (not just in comedy might i add, in life in general)

There's fans at our club that would rather sit there and grass other bears in for singing songs.

These same fans would rather turn a blind eye and think it's acceptable for the t*rriers to go to Uefa and slaughter our support/club while our clubs enemys sat back and enjoyed it

These same fans would rather sit on there arses and condem us Rangers fans,rather than get up and fight for what our club stands for

There's fans at our club that would rather sit there and grass other bears in for singing songs.

These same fans would rather turn a blind eye and think it's acceptable for the t*rriers to go to Uefa and slaughter our support/club while our clubs enemys sat back and enjoyed it

These same fans would rather sit on there arses and condem us Rangers fans,rather than get up and fight for what our club stands for

im going to agree with you and it wont be for the first time

your spot on

these so called fans make me sick

cheers DB (tu)

this shite with boyle is just a tiny bit of the bigger problem, far too easy to ridicule us and pass it off as "fact", "comedy" and "banter" when its almost always the complete opposite - Bigoted hatred, plain and simple.

someone else asked, if a rangers fan comedian done this the other way about bla bla bla, the thing is there are no rangers supporting comedians(fuck there is probably only handful of pro-british comedians, never mind anything to do with rangers! working within the uk on-screen nowadays) working on tv everynight on several different shows on several different channels, these bigoted anti-british/anti-rangers/anti-protestant/anti-anything which isnt republican cunts are everywhere from in our government to running and writing for our newspapers, to working our newschannels, to on our tv screens on different shows every night of the week on every channel.

this wee 'joke' as some put it, goes way beyond Frankie Boyle and comedy.

im going to agree with you and it wont be for the first time

your spot on

these so called fans make me sick

cheers DB (tu)

this shite with boyle is just a tiny bit of the bigger problem, far too easy to ridicule us and pass it off as "fact", "comedy" and "banter" when its almost always the complete opposite - Bigoted hatred, plain and simple.

someone else asked, if a rangers fan comedian done this the other way about bla bla bla, the thing is there are no rangers supporting comedians(fuck there is probably only handful of pro-british comedians, never mind anything to do with rangers! working within the uk on-screen nowadays) working on tv everynight on several different shows on several different channels, these bigoted anti-british/anti-rangers/anti-protestant/anti-anything which isnt republican cunts are everywhere from in our government to running and writing for our newspapers, to working our newschannels, to on our tv screens on different shows every night of the week on every channel.

this wee 'joke' as some put it, goes way beyond Frankie Boyle and comedy.

Well said flecky1 (tu) plus the FACT is this country(Scotland)is run by Rangers hating t*rriers,that run away when they got caught with there fingers in the till (tu)

Boyle has made jokes about rangers and orangemen, but also about catholic preists and schools!!!

If ye dislike him for being a celtic fan, fair doos, but don't make out that there's some kind of timmy propagana!!