Frankie Boyle

nemisis

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i opened a pack of peanut m and ms earlier, not a fukking blue one in sight, dunno wether to write a complaint or just purposly avoid the nutty ones and just go pure chocolate, in this day and age who would think it

Mmmm this thread still here ? People actually defending this cretin and being allowed to ! :sherlock:

Unreal lad that any real Rangers fan would defend an edjit that comes out with that. :rolleyes:

Seeing as your profile tells us that you only attend a few games a season, what makes you a real fan compared to others?

Take yer time.

If your offended by this your a fanny

If your not offended by this your a taig.

Attitudes like this seem to be all too common...being offended by anything remotely critical of RFC does not make you a uber-fan.

Laughable. People like you and the dignity challenged name shouter are exactly the same as the archetypal rabid Tim. Two sides of the same coin. Offended my arse.

Frankie Boyle - Jury is out on whether he is funny or not BUT he has managed to spark a 6 page 'discussion' with a throw away one liner. If a social comedians job is to get noticed we sure have helped raise FB's profile.

He never makes jokes about celtic and the bhoys club scandal Eh ? Funny that Eh ! He's a right laugh so he is !10310.gif

.. er he has actually made quite a few 'jokes' along those lines and more regular than having a go at us!

Attitudes like this seem to be all too common...being offended by anything remotely critical of RFC does not make you a uber-fan.

No but people think it does.

Seeing as your profile tells us that you only attend a few games a season, what makes you a real fan compared to others?

Take yer time.

Your not making any sence, iam from Northern Ireland if i lived on the main land i wouldn't miss a game.

Naw but it lets the F*nians off a problem our support has is that we are to layed back and we need to stick up for ourselves a bit more.

Laughable. People like you and the dignity challenged name shouter are exactly the same as the archetypal rabid Tim. Two sides of the same coin. Offended my arse.

And you don't have a clue who i am, :wink:

He never makes jokes about celtic and the bhoys club scandal Eh ? Funny that Eh ! He's a right laugh so he is !10310.gif

.. er he has actually made quite a few 'jokes' along those lines and more regular than having a go at us!

Naw hes no, your making this up ! Never told a joke about celtic or BJK in his puff ! :sherlock: