Frankie Boyle

nemisis

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But we live in a free society with freedom of speech. That's why he's allowed to say these things. The same as we are allowed to sing the famine song & the Billy boys..................hang on a minute........

But we live in a free society with freedom of speech. That's why he's allowed to say these things. The same as we are allowed to sing the famine song & the Billy boys..................hang on a minute........

This is a very valid point. I would suggest those who want to be outraged should channel their outrage in this direction.

The Black Album (tu)

Yeah good point. Imagine if someone said the same joke about celtic and shamrock rovers..?

Anyway frankie boyle is not funny. He says nasty stuff about the most unfortunate members of society... the old, the disabled etc and idiots who watch mock the week lap it up. It's just boring imo.

I imagine the tone of this thread would be different if he had made some little snide remark about the Ibrox disaster or cooper etc.

why bring that up when he didnt though <cr>

I imagine the tone of this thread would be different if he had made some little snide remark about the Ibrox disaster or cooper etc.

why bring that up when he didnt though <cr>

Its the same mentality tbh. Woulnd't surprise me if Boyle does down the pub. Same mentality. Sick bastards.

He didn't though did he?

He mocks people with down syndrome, people who don't deserve that.

Frankie Boyle can sometimes but funny but now he is just desperate, more than anything.

Frankie Boyle is typical of the 'comedians' who go on those stupid panel shows. Cynical, talentless, snide and very left wing because they are all on the bbc gravy train. I find him and that little guardian reading moron russel howard pathetic.

He didn't though did he?

He mocks people with down syndrome, people who don't deserve that.

Frankie Boyle can sometimes but funny but now he is just desperate, more than anything.

I could have sworn I made this same point a couple of days back - but can't seem to find it anywhere on the thread?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??? :sherlock:

Boyle is a sick Taig bastard who thought it funny to mock people with Down's Syndrome and when confronted by a couple in the audience whose son had this awful condition Boyle continued his tirade.

If that's humour then count me out of his fan club.

What if a comedian Rangers fan made a joke about Tommy Burns dying, all hell would break loose.

And rightly so

Always the same pish from you.Always jumping in and defending septic at any chance you get.

Frankie Boyle is typical of the 'comedians' who go on those stupid panel shows. Cynical, talentless, snide and very left wing because they are all on the bbc gravy train. I find him and that little guardian reading moron russel howard pathetic.

Another Guardian reader? :rolleyes:

Either The Guardian has fantastic circulation figures or you need to get yourself some new patter.