Rangers linked with Conway and Miller

<p style="text-align: justify;">Could we potentially see the Rangers front line up looking like Gareth Gates trying to order at the bar?

The Sunday Post is today linking Rangers with a move for ex-Aberdeen striker Lee Miller in a move that would cost the club a six figure sum. The Scotsman is currently plying his trade with Middlesbrough under ex-Celtic manager Gordon Strachan however he has been frustrated at lack of action since he signed for the club for £500,000.mcarthur.jpg

View the full article

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact he grew up supporting them doesnt annoy me, if he has played for them and then its different IMO. theres a difference between doing your job at the club e.g Miller and then loving the club e.g mcgreedy.

I grew up with Craig Conway in Killie - I think it's highly unlikely he will come to us

Could you expand?

He's a tim

He's a professional footballer, fair enough he's a tim but is he that bitter he would hamper his own career by turning us down...don't think so to be fair

I grew up with Craig Conway in Killie - I think it's highly unlikely he will come to us

Could you expand?

He's a tim

He's a professional footballer, fair enough he's a tim but is he that bitter he would hamper his own career by turning us down...don't think so to be fair

I would sign him myself I was just explaining hwat travelinwilbeary was on about lol

Going to be a long summer, especially if we are constantly linked to SPL/Scottish pish...

Lee Miller is garbage. Good in the air, ruffling defences, that's it. He's lazy, has a shit attitude and is so inconsistant.

Not really a fan of Craig Conway either but I'd rather have him

than a dud like Lafferty or Naismith out wide.

The British market, SPL included is overrated and overpriced, we should be looking outwith the Isles.

the fact he grew up supporting them doesnt annoy me, if he has played for them and then its different IMO. theres a difference between doing your job at the club e.g Miller and then loving the club e.g mcgreedy.

Hmm, I think I would prefer it the other way around, tbh. If he is doing it because it is his job, fair enough. If he is doing it because he loves that football club, that would hurt me.

The pair of them are not as good as what have left.

Miller is rank....a really poor footballer and Conway is average ....both are no where near as good as Beasley or Boyd so a major step backwards if we sign them.

I'd rather we played Rory Loy and Andy Shinnie than sign 2 dumplins

Craig Conway has done more than DaMarcus Beasley has in the last two seasons. He's given both Whittaker and Broadfoot the run around on numerous occassions...

Craig Conway has done more than DaMarcus Beasley has in the last two seasons. He's given both Whittaker and Broadfoot the run around on numerous occassions...

And you believe he would enhance our team???

Billy Mehmet has done the same...and so has countless below average players.

Both are not good enough and if we sign them it's a big step backwards

I'm not praising Conway, but he's done more than Beasley, and he's caused our defence problems in numerous games.

I'd rather Conway than Naismith or Lafferty... which tbh, isn't saying much.