celtc interested in Jimmy Bullard

Hes not even that good. Some on here have him as some sort of cult hero. If he was so good teams would be breaking down hull's door to buy him. Hes that good he might go on loan to the SPL runners up, who think there Irish and dont want to be here yet enjoy taking all the benefits that comes from being in Britainboogie.png

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes not even that good. Some on here have him as some sort of cult hero. If he was so good teams would be breaking down hull's door to buy him. Hes that good he might go on loan to the SPL runners up, who think there Irish and dont want to be here yet enjoy taking all the benefits that comes from being in Britainboogie.png

(tu)

Spot on. He is not a great player at all. Very injury prone but because he is funny and likes a laugh some people think that Celtic are picking up a gem. Not worried at all about this signing.

00000042.gif

Spot on. He is not a great player at all. Very injury prone but because he is funny and likes a laugh some people think that Celtic are picking up a gem. Not worried at all about this signing.

Plus KT will see if he comes he gets a "special welcome" boogie.png

I liked Jimmy Bullard but I ask you this who would you rather have an ageing Jimmy Bullard who lets not forget has never been capped...

Or a young engine room of Davis (Northern Ireland international) Edu (USA International) Thomson (Scottish International) and Lee McCulloch (Legend)...

I rest my case

Newly-promoted Newcastle, meanwhile, have backed away from Hull midfielder Jimmy Bullard.

But reports a deal to bring Bullard to Parkhead on a 12-month loan deal has been done have been dismissed by Hull chief executive Adam Pearson.

From today's evening tims

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks/celtic-make-1-5m-liam-lawrence-bid-1.1032190

My mate who is ex best mates with Bullard says he has signed and will be unveiled with L***** on friday. 003.gif

Nacho.Novo's.Wife user_popup.png

Today, 12:20 PM brbrb

Today, 12:20 PM yea im good thanks, feelin real good atm... bbz

Today, 12:20 PM hi, i see your new to this forum!!! alright...?

Today, 12:20 PM hello

Are you retarded?

First of all Jimmy Bullard has not signed for the tims, it is all paper talk at the minute.

Good player when he is fit but come the first OF game a Kevin Thomson challenege right onto his knee and it's back to Hull City you go Jimmy!

Used to like him as a player and a person but now I hope he wrecks himself in his first training session if he signs.

I liked Jimmy Bullard but I ask you this who would you rather have an ageing Jimmy Bullard who lets not forget has never been capped...

Or a young engine room of Davis (Northern Ireland international) Edu (USA International) Thomson (Scottish International) and Lee McCulloch (Legend)...

I rest my case

:lol: