celtc interested in Jimmy Bullard

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have a feeling this wont be true. Seems to be only the Mirror with the story.

Why would Bullard want to leave the premiership for Scotland unless he wants european football.

But even then he is at the wrong end of the city.

His club got relegated and no1 on the Premiership wants him

Surely one of the teams would take him?

Maybe no one wants him becuase of his injury record.

Either way if he signs or not I wouldnt be bothered.

aye its most likely his injury record, he's not worth the risk with the high wages, in the past half of the premiership would have been after him

If it is true and they get Ledley to then they are both good players.

I feel we have better just now anyway so wouldnt be bothered but I want to start seeing signs of us looking for players.

I know the transfer window has just opened but being linked with Lee Miller just wont cut it.

:anguish: I liked him :anguish: . Him and Lee McCulloch are good pals wish Jig had put a good word in about us to him doh Hope his injury problems continue if he goes to them. Hull must be sick, there record signing, gets injured, returns, gets injured again, they get releagated, he jogs on to a new club. Poor sods

Great player, great personality.

Thankfully, from a rival point of view, he's injury prone.

I doubt he'll sign even on loan though, he's too good to leave the EPL.

I don't see why our fans are getting their knickers in a knot over this story, whether it is true or not.Sure Bullard is a handy player, but look at his history of injuries and this might give you a clue why clubs down South might not want to sign him.

If he does sign for ra shellik then that's his problem, not ours, because he will get booted from pillar to post in the SPL, I'll give you the tip!

Why would we once again go down the path of signing a crock, like we have done many times in the past, only for us to pay huge wages as the player never gets on the park due to injury? That's fucking mental no matter who the player is, especially when money is tight and we can't afford taking a gamble on players like Bullard....Daniel Prodan, anyone?:anguish:doh

I don't see why our fans are getting their knickers in a knot over this story, whether it is true or not.Sure Bullard is a handy player, but look at his history of injuries and this might give you a clue why clubs down South might not want to sign him.

If he does sign for ra shellik then that's his problem, not ours, because he will get booted from pillar to post in the SPL, I'll give you the tip!

Why would we once again go down the path of signing a crock, like we have done many times in the past, only for us to pay huge wages as the player never gets on the park due to injury? That's fucking mental no matter who the player is, especially when money is tight and we can't afford taking a gamble on players like Bullard....Daniel Prodan, anyone?:anguish:doh

My problem isn't with how good a player he is, I know our league will be too much to handle for him physically, but I actually liked him as a person :lol:

nobody see the resemblance no?

nae bother then.

I have to admit there is certainly a facial resemblance, Nuts.:wink:

The big difference is that the dude from Ghostbusters spends less time on the table than Bullard does:pipe:

If it is true and they get Ledley to then they are both good players.

I feel we have better just now anyway so wouldnt be bothered but I want to start seeing signs of us looking for players.

I know the transfer window has just opened but being linked with Lee Miller just wont cut it.

We are in a situation where transfers need to be looked at carefully. We don't have a good budget, obviously.