**The German-Argie love in today**

Bear

I’ll probably regret saying this but i think this is gonna be a brilliant game. <cr>

I think the Germans have been a bit lucky with the draw so far and had easy teams as i don’t think this Nazi team is as good as a lot think they are but they do have a good future. There is a lot of history in this game too which deffo adds to the tie.

I think the Nazi harbouring scumbags will win 3-1 and wee Messi will truly arrive on the Global stage :ph34r:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agries have more skill etc, jerry is a better unit.

50/50 for me

Fair enough, personally i don’t agree because the Argies seem to have a great camaraderie amongst them. I get the feeling wee Maradona is more of a Cheerleader and his back room staff does the nitty gritty stuff, and it’s working.

There’s no doubt the box heads are a great unit, we saw that against our brothers the other day.

50/50 for me

Fair enough, personally i don’t agree because the Argies seem to have a great camaraderie amongst them. I get the feeling wee Maradona is more of a Cheerleader and his back room staff does the nitty gritty stuff, and it’s working.

There’s no doubt the box heads are a great unit, we saw that against our brothers the other day.

Is Camaraderie not that Italian boy? (cannae beat the old Trigger!!)

I can see the Jerry's sitting back and hitting the Argies on the counter attack the full game and picking up a couple of goals but i can also see the Argies scoring a couple aswell so I'll go for the bold 2-2 and penalties or 3-2 either way. Sticking a tenner on the 2-2 fingers crossed!!

50/50 for me

Is Camaraderie not that Italian boy? (cannae beat the old Trigger!!)

I can see the Jerry's sitting back and hitting the Argies on the counter attack the full game and picking up a couple of goals but i can also see the Argies scoring a couple aswell so I'll go for the bold 2-2 and penalties or 3-2 either way. Sticking a tenner on the 2-2 fingers crossed!!

I would go with that too, but have stuck my neck out and said 3-1 to the Argies with them being significantly better

Argentina: 22-Sergio Romero; 15-Nicolas Otamendi, 2-Martin Demichelis, 4-Nicolas Burdisso, 6-Gabriel Heinze, 14-Javier Mascherano, 20-Maxi Rodriguez, 7-Angel Di Maria, 10-Lionel Messi, 11-Carlos Tevez, 9-Gonzalo Higuain.

Germany: 1-Manuel Neuer; 16-Philipp Lahm, 3-Arne Friedrich, 17-Per Mertesacker, 20-Jerome Boateng, 13-Thomas Mueller, 6-Sami Khedira, 7-Bastian Schweinsteiger, 10-Lukas Podolski, 8-Mesut Ozil, 11-Miroslav Klose.

Referee: Ravshan Irmatov (Uzbekistan).

Argentina's bench: Pozo, Rodriguez, Bolatti, Veron, Garce, Samuel, Aguero, Gutierrez, Palermo, Milito, Andujar, Pastore.

Germany's bench: Wiese, Jansen, Aogo, Tasci, Kiessling, Badstuber, Trochowski, Kroos, Cacau, Marin, Butt, Gomez.