Chris Eagles - MultiMerge Thread

Ibroxblue

Chris Eagles will tear up the SPL. He clearly isn't Ronaldo but he is still a great player, and theres no question about it that Walter Smith will get the best out of him up here.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this excitement over a Burnley player, a team that were relegated, and I would love to know how often all the posters spurting in their pants have seen him play.

Going by your negativity, I would love to know how often you self harm?

:pipe:

Not often enough by the looks of it. :lol:

As a Burnley fan i just wanted to share my views on Eagles. He is a decent Championship player but against higher league teams he is crap, bar one or two performances, he has some good speed but with his asthma he can get tired very fast and cant always do a full 90mins, when running with the ball he will run the ball out, lose the ball, deliver a poor cross or just passes is back to a defender, his corners are a bit poor, he does frustrate you a lot.

But he will assist a few goals and score a few, he tends to do a lot of long shoots for some reason, I know this post has a lot of negatives in it, but they is something wrong with Eagles where everyone thinks he is a better player then he is. I think he will be good up north as he seems to look class against crap teams. good luck with the new season.

Its a bad day when you are getting excited about Chris eagles :pipe:

better player than anyone in septics midfield, and a player for a position weve been crying out for for years

im sure hes a better signing than ledley, on almost half his salary! oh! :)

(tu)

Come on :ph34r:

what? he is

their midfield is shite, over rated over paid arseholes who cant do the basics

they are pish

eagles will be a sound signing for us and wont cost us a fortune!

its a fantastic deal, makes a nice change for us

Ledley is a great player - But It will be interested to see how he copes with his team mates limitations

:lol:

thats not the first time you have been unjustifiably kind that that shower of bheggin bastards!

he is not great, get a grip!! :lol:

davis and edu will run all over the top of the wee welsh cunt, you said you grew up close to conway, did you goto school with him too?

(tu)

Ouch!

:BELM:

McArthur for under a million would be a good shout too. In fact, I'd prefer him over Conway.

McArthur and Eagles for the £2m we're getting from Thomson would be a great deal imo.

As a Burnley fan i just wanted to share my views on Eagles. He is a decent Championship player but against higher league teams he is crap, bar one or two performances, he has some good speed but with his asthma he can get tired very fast and cant always do a full 90mins, when running with the ball he will run the ball out, lose the ball, deliver a poor cross or just passes is back to a defender, his corners are a bit poor, he does frustrate you a lot.

But he will assist a few goals and score a few, he tends to do a lot of long shoots for some reason, I know this post has a lot of negatives in it, but they is something wrong with Eagles where everyone thinks he is a better player then he is. I think he will be good up north as he seems to look class against crap teams. good luck with the new season.

excuse me timmy

Its a bad day when you are getting excited about Chris eagles :pipe:

better player than anyone in septics midfield, and a player for a position weve been crying out for for years

im sure hes a better signing than ledley, on almost half his salary! oh! :)

(tu)

Come on :ph34r:

what? he is

their midfield is shite, over rated over paid arseholes who cant do the basics

they are pish

eagles will be a sound signing for us and wont cost us a fortune!

its a fantastic deal, makes a nice change for us

Ledley is a great player - But It will be interested to see how he copes with his team mates limitations

Both players played in the championship in the 08/09 season

League stats:

Eagles: 7 goals 6 assists in 31 starts and 15 sub appearances

Ledley: 4 goals 2 assists in 40 starts

Eagles also got 5 assist in 6 carling cup games, Ledley managed a goal in 3 fa cup games... Ledley is meant to be a creative linchpin for Cardiff city and spent a lot of time playing out wide as well as the centre? Worried? Maybe not, hes better than anything Celtic currently have but he doesnt strike fear into me

Cheers mate (tu)

Both players played in the championship in the 08/09 season

League stats:

Eagles: 7 goals 6 assists in 31 starts and 15 sub appearances

Ledley: 4 goals 2 assists in 40 starts

Eagles also got 5 assist in 6 carling cup games, Ledley managed a goal in 3 fa cup games... Ledley is meant to be a creative linchpin for Cardiff city and spent a lot of time playing out wide as well as the centre? Worried? Maybe not, hes better than anything Celtic currently have but he doesnt strike fear into me

Me neither - no-one they have does

He is a decent player though who will look more than decent in the SPL

Asthma??

Ooooh bitter!!!!

I'm not sure of my geography, but your IP matches up to Newcastle.

Is that close to Burnley?

About 70 miles away

God! If he has a computer and internet in Newcastle he'll be a local celebrity!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

check what i said chris egales would be at murray pak tomorrow to sign rfc52 where are you with the humble pie, only kidding mate very very good player

Respect (tu)

check what i said chris egales would be at murray pak tomorrow to sign rfc52 where are you with the humble pie, only kidding mate very very good player

Respect (tu)

Yeh well in Marko.

Can you now reveal your source?