Murray

One of the things confusing me about the current situation that the club is facing is that the majority share holder would appear to be powerless to do anything about it. Now we all know that MIH are in a bad way but Murray does still seem to have the ability to pursue other interests such as...

Cockburn wines

My link

and

Ratho project

My link

He may be many things but he is definitely not stupid, he must know that the situation at Rangers reflects badly on him, perhaps it could be that he just doesn't care...

One of the things confusing me about the current situation that the club is facing is that the majority share holder would appear to be powerless to do anything about it. Now we all know that MIH are in a bad way but Murray does still seem to have the ability to pursue other interests such as...

Cockburn wines

My link

and

Ratho project

My link

He may be many things but he is definitely not stupid, he must know that the situation at Rangers reflects badly on him, perhaps it could be that he just doesn't care...

FM

Thre is now way SDM would have taken us off the market for the good of Rangers sake, he just doesnt want anything to do with us now, he's made that perfectly clear by trying to punt us & run us into the ground

My own feelings are that with Gers debt imho nothing like as bad as is made out-it cant be £31m now with the league & cup double & more importantly the CL money from this year & last-could it possibly be that since we are so intertwined with MIH-we are being used to keep the heat from the Mother Company-what other companies does he own that can deposit £4 Million pounds in a week to the bank with the recent sales.

There are a lot of smoke & mirrors coming from Ibrox/sdm(doesnt deserve capitals) just now & its pissing me off so much I just cant be arsed with Fitba as much anymore.

I used to love watching the Gers play good football & at least give good teams a real good go, going to watch them in the last 5 years has been murder, the football, the atmospere, feel good factor-everything is missing so much now Im just properly scunnered.

I posted a long time ago about MIH & the implications of sdm moving the £50 million share launch into MIH & it came back to bite the arse big time-read between the lines-now & I dont think Im very far from the truth with everything I just posted.

Its go to be the bank.

Why? What would they gain from doing that?

What would RFC gain from cutting the budget.

Very little, but a reduction in debt and a lower wage bill would make it more attractive to a potential buyer, and would see Murray clawing back some of his losses.

Its go to be the bank.

Very little, but a reduction in debt and a lower wage bill would make it more attractive to a potential buyer, and would see Murray clawing back some of his losses.

true, but then it would mean a sub-standard team on the field, which will end up with a half full ground, week in week out, fans not buying merchandise etc, would have a bigger impact.IMO

The thing most people seem to think is that with the champions league money that = £10 million off the debt right away but up until this season or last we were needing that money just to break even! Any money for transfers were coming through player sales..Boumsong, Hutton and Cuellar are the recent ones that come to mind.

We are getting there but it is coming about slowly I agree. I just hope we see at least some money put into new additions of I fear for the very worst.

Its go to be the bank.

true, but then it would mean a sub-standard team on the field, which will end up with a half full ground, week in week out, fans not buying merchandise etc, would have a bigger impact.IMO

The ground was half-full back in the early eighties when we were finishing 4th or 5th. We will still get 40,000 minimum, whilst challenging for the title, no matter what sort of team takes to the field.

Its go to be the bank.

I'd prefer it if we had a half full ground and it meant we had the true supporters there and not all the glory hunters.

The thing most people seem to think is that with the champions league money that = £10 million off the debt right away but up until this season or last we were needing that money just to break even! Any money for transfers were coming through player sales..Boumsong, Hutton and Cuellar are the recent ones that come to mind.

We are getting there but it is coming about slowly I agree. I just hope we see at least some money put into new additions of I fear for the very worst.

But as consistantly comes out of Ibrox-"we dont budget for Europe"-if not what do they do with it?