Martin Bain Interview

Davie2909

I said in a previous thread that we can't win the league will our current squad and we need at least 3 quality players to give us a realistic chance of winning 3 in a row so it was reassuring to hear Bain agrees with my concerns and the club are actively looking for these players. (tu)

How did you manage to get them to listen too you?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a good interview. Read the whole thing in the barbers today.

I don't think he was just telling the fans what they wanted to hear either. I thought he was being quite honest.

Altho, I don't know how he can say we only need 3 players. We needed that before the 6 that's left in the past few weeks left.

I don't think he was just telling the fans what they wanted to hear either. I thought he was being quite honest.

Altho, I don't know how he can say we only need 3 players. We needed that before the 6 that's left in the past few weeks left.

Spot on, the team was shattered at the end of last season and the thought of going into this season as we are, even with a mere 3 recruits turns my stomach. Trying to put up a show in Europe as well as domestically will stretch the squad even before Bonfire night.

That's something Boab would tell us. :lol:

That's something Boab would tell us. :lol:

OK. I read it in the hoose :lol:

fuck you boyd you greedy fucking cunt.not a rangers man.starting to really hate the cunt

Me too.

Bain pointed out what I'd been saying since Boyd left. We tried to sell him for £3 million + and he refused to go, then also refuses a contract and leaves us for free when he was a saleable asset.

Never a Rangers man in a million years. I never liked him that much as a player and I certainly hate him now.

fuck you boyd you greedy fucking cunt.not a rangers man.starting to really hate the cunt

Im pretty pissed off with Boyd after the way he turned down a move to Birmingham then left anyway what a cock

Me too.

Bain pointed out what I'd been saying since Boyd left. We tried to sell him for £3 million + and he refused to go, then also refuses a contract and leaves us for free when he was a saleable asset.

Never a Rangers man in a million years. I never liked him that much as a player and I certainly hate him now.

(tu)

Im pretty pissed off with Boyd after the way he turned down a move to Birmingham then left anyway what a cock

i am fairly sure smith asked him to stay as a favour.

that said to turn down 18k a week and 4k bonus with us to go to middlesborough is beyond me.

I said in a previous thread that we can't win the league will our current squad and we need at least 3 quality players to give us a realistic chance of winning 3 in a row so it was reassuring to hear Bain agrees with my concerns and the club are actively looking for these players. (tu)

How did you manage to get them to listen too you?

My theory is Bain has been checking out RM to pick the fans brains for ideas cos he doesn't have any :sherlock:

thought bain was in a pub talking alot of shite according to someone on here about how we are fucked

he sid we were struggling to get players in. that article doesnt contradict that.

oh and i am 100% convinced the story about bain in the pub was true.

At last someone comes out from the club and lets us know exactly whats going on. Martin Bain has went up in my estimation after this interview, very honest answers imo! Thats all we asked for was a bit of clarification! (tu)

i still honestly dont believe that if we offered boyd £18000 plus £4000 a game yet we can't offer anyone in the current team a new contract.

and also that thomson wanted to leave

If Thomson didn't want to leave he would still be at Ibrox. He left because he wanted more money.

And obviously the mouth-wateringly desirable games at Scunthorpe and Doncaster. Who would pass that up when all you had as an alternative was Champions League fitba?

At last someone comes out from the club and lets us know exactly whats going on. Martin Bain has went up in my estimation after this interview, very honest answers imo! Thats all we asked for was a bit of clarification! (tu)

yup hes playing a blinder these days top man (tu)