Best goal against celtc?

:praise:

Best was Albertz against them in Scottish Cup Semi-Final at Parkhead in 1998 when he ran from the halfway line and smashed it in the top corner.

My favourite is from the same game - McCoists diving header and the look on his face after he scored it............

what a team almost brings a tear to the eye watching them.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:praise:

Best was Albertz against them in Scottish Cup Semi-Final at Parkhead in 1998 when he ran from the halfway line and smashed it in the top corner.

My favourite is from the same game - McCoists diving header and the look on his face after he scored it............

what a team almost brings a tear to the eye watching them.

we won fuck all that season though, brought a tear to my fukin eye as well.

Fernando Ricksen at Porkhead a few seasons back.First minute of the second half,Timmy blurting out YNWA FErnando woof! it's in the net

Total silence ensues from the scum.Hilarious. :lol: :lol: Edu's last season a very close second. (tu)

My favourites...Amato's in a 4-2 win at Ibrox, the way he scored it from an acute angle, and also his goal and assist in a 2-2 Ibrox draw.

Also enjoyed Flo's backheel(they hate it when we say that lol) in the 5-1 win.

De Boer's goal in a 3-2 win when 2 days before it Celtic fans kept calling him a fairy, when he scored it he pretended to have wings and jumped up flapping his hands like a fairy at the broomloan :praise:

Special goals which arent my favourite but i'll always remember have to be Lovenkrands 3-2 cup final.

Kontermans screamer.

Mendes screamer.

Ehiogu's over head kick.

and Edu's goal last season. I still remember watching Edu score it and not celebrating because i was expecting the referee to blow his whistle for some shtie excuse...then belting out the biggest "YASSSSSSSS" i'd ever done in years.

their all great goals but davie coopers dryburgh cup goal in the seventy,s was something special[i was there]lucky that the guy behind the goals with the old camera caught it as there was no tv coverage of this start of season trophy in those days

The whole place just went bonkers.

You should've seen it before those bastard seats.......bonkers x 100.

I did see it.

One of my best memories when I was a wean was standing down the front when John Brown smacked the ball into the bottom corner to wrap up the points. (tu)

we got headers from the likes of super ally and gazzam novo and lovenkrands, we got solo runs from cousin, laudrup, gazza and albertz, piledrivers from albertz, konterman, arteta, thern, gio and newman, mendes and then you have skillull goals like canigga, albertz, gabby and cooper.

one that stands out as the greatest goal i have ever seen is davie coopers kippy uppy, its simply sensational. :h34rt:

wee nacho's first the penalty at ibrox and big dado's header with bandage in the same game,i still get a wee bit emotional to this day,not the greatest goal's for sum but meant so much to rangers at that time(and alway's will)

another GIRUY goal was coisty's one fucking wet night at hampden

robertson had been sent off for bodychecking one of their guys, and we held on as usual, then right before half time super ally sticks it to them again

another one is a cup game at ibrox (but classed as neutral, so they got half the ground

huistra was sent off for kicking a celtic player, and our goal came with a ball down the right wing, wee durrant literally grabbed mike galloway i think and pulled him back right in front of the linesman, no free kick lol, durrant squares it to hateley who has a tap in

lovely stuff

I also liked the one Durrant scored in 1986 in Souness' first Old Firm game in charge when Davie Cooper flicked the ball through for him

That was the last time I was in the East Enclosure, place went absolutely Tonto. Great goal.

De Boer header in the 3-3 game at Parkhead. That was one of the best Rangers v Celtic games I've been at.

in the season review DVD that year, when it shows a replay of that goal, it gives a linemans view of mccann going down the line to cross it in, and theres a daft T*rrier out on the stairs (everyone else is sitting down) and he's still celebrating when wee mccann swings the cross in, daft cunt :lol:

plus big rab douglas was our best player that day :wink: and that was the old firm game i lost my specs at for almost 20 odd mins because there was congestion in the crowds and we were flung about the place at de boers goal

ah the memories