Madjid Bougherra

CooperSF

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that they want the guy gone now? Fair enough, we aren't really in a position of strength over players but if we do get a suitable replacement (possibly in the shape of this Benalouane fellow) then we should get rid of him. He really gives off a bad impression that he doesn't want to be here with his past form with his 'Algerian passport scandal', we should sell? We don't really need players like that a time like this.

No.

He's never said he WANTS to leave. He's said he'll go if the club get an offer that suits him and the club, but what player wouldn't?

He's happy here, if we don't get an offer then he'll honour his contract no problem. People always seem to completely ignore these bits of his interviews. He's not a Rangers fan, he's not a Rangers man, and as such we can't expect behaviour of that ilk.

If an offer comes in that suits us and suits him, he'll be away. But that's the same for every single player at the club.

No.

He's never said he WANTS to leave. He's said he'll go if the club get an offer that suits him and the club, but what player wouldn't?

He's happy here, if we don't get an offer then he'll honour his contract no problem. People always seem to completely ignore these bits of his interviews. He's not a Rangers fan, he's not a Rangers man, and as such we can't expect behaviour of that ilk.

If an offer comes in that suits us and suits him, he'll be away. But that's the same for every single player at the club.

I ll probably get flamed for this but Id rather sell him now than for a cut price fee next season or even free the January following

I don't want anybody (except Lafferty) sold til we start getting replacements.

I dunno if anyone noticed but we're selling players and not replacing them. Unless the SPL is going 5 a side next season, this had better stop.

I dunno if anyone noticed but we're selling players and not replacing them. Unless the SPL is going 5 a side next season, this had better stop.

ffs get urself a rope

ffs get urself a rope

:lol:

If he goes he goes as long as we get a healthy fee for him,It's not like he's going to sign another contract.

The longer he stays the less we get for him so although I'd prefer to keep him it doesn't make financial sense.

Why would Benaloune's agent talk to Murray and why would Bain open negotiations about Khumalo if Bougherra wasn't for the off already.

We have 5 centre halves at the club already in Weir,Webster,Broadfoot,Papac and Bougherra.So are we trying to sign both of these new players or is it a case of having the best deal lined up on either one so that they are ready to step in the minute we sell Bougherra.

Smith has chosen Weir and Webster in the 2 games thus far.

He has stated he is giving the main players the most game time to get them ready for the start of the season.

Bougherra played right back in the first game and moaned about it.He didn't play in the 2nd game and i sincerely doubt he will play centre half against AEK on saturday either.

Bougherra is for the off once we have a replacement lined up of that i am positive.

Why would Benaloune's agent talk to Murray and why would Bain open negotiations about Khumalo if Bougherra wasn't for the off already.

We have 5 centre halves at the club already in Weir,Webster,Broadfoot,Papac and Bougherra.So are we trying to sign both of these new players or is it a case of having the best deal lined up on either one so that they are ready to step in the minute we sell Bougherra.

Smith has chosen Weir and Webster in the 2 games thus far.

He has stated he is giving the main players the most game time to get them ready for the start of the season.

Bougherra played right back in the first game and moaned about it.He didn't play in the 2nd game and i sincerely doubt he will play centre half against AEK on saturday either.

Bougherra is for the off once we have a replacement lined up of that i am positive.

I fear you may be correct on this matter :wink:

New France coach Laurent Blanc insists Rangers defender Madjid Bougherra should leave Ibrox for the sake of his career. (Various)

From BBC Gossip.

For the sake of his career??? He is going from winning 2 IAR, to the World Cup Finals to the CL Group stages, what more is there for him to do that he cant at Rangers you French twat???

New France coach Laurent Blanc insists Rangers defender Madjid Bougherra should leave Ibrox for the sake of his career. (Various)

From BBC Gossip.

For the sake of his career??? He is going from winning 2 IAR, to the World Cup Finals to the CL Group stages, what more is there for him to do that he cant at Rangers you French twat???

The problem is that he he's playing against pish week in, week out.

You are correct though, it hasn't hampered his performances for Algeria at all.