Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Beattie isn't an alternative to Jelavic.

That's the press putting 2 and 2 together, and forgetting Lennon isn't in charge.

I believe in Sir Walt.

I don't see why we'd be trying to sign two strikers when we've already got quite a few bodies there, unless someone is leaving.

Beattie isn't an alternative to Jelavic.

That's the press putting 2 and 2 together, and forgetting Lennon isn't in charge.

I believe in Sir Walt.

I don't see why we'd be trying to sign two strikers when we've already got quite a few bodies there, unless someone is leaving.

Hopefully Velicka or Lafferty :wink:

TBH I don't give a rats ass whether Beattie or Smith sign. I simply do not care, and they will not encourage me to want to support the club in any other way. Both are past it, I'm very disappointed in the way the club is doing its business. If they wanted shite like Beattie and Smith then they should've signed them at the beginning of the window.

Honestly if we don't come up with another top striker/player soon to replace this Jelavic failure I'm gonna be mighty pissed with the club.

I feel like saying I'd rather go without dross like these two, we're above the crap Celtic are bringing in just now, but I know we need players. :anguish:

Release Velicka.

Back from the pub and a bit drunk! But! I feel that Velicka could come good this season. He's a goal scorer! We may need him this year and he will come up with the goods I think! Especially against SPL defences! He played not bad against Glentoran last night!

I mate definitely too many :lol:

With our squad being so thin we cant really afford to lose anymore though, and i don't think his wages will be too high, a squad player at best.

I'm not sure where all this pessimism has came from? I think the proposed move of James Beattie doesn't mean jellavic is a no-go. Jellavic could well be cup tied for Europe and an experienced centre forward at the club Can only be a good thing. We lost 2 strikers so we need to bring in at least 2! Really really hoping that we can sign Jellavic - looks the real deal to me.

Says in daily rhebel that rapid have a deadline of this afternoon to seal a deal with jelavic or deal is off. Beatties comin here for talks. We waitn to hear on tommy smith. We interested in jason roberts and welcome will go home as he cant get a work permit

@yermawsbaws

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

then you are the idiot

lucky for you its time for me to hit the sack, shes shouting on me :)

Oh resorting to mother jokes, very witty indeed.

You don't intimidate me.

There's just something about you, don't take it personally.

But you really are a fuckin' idiot

mother jokes? are you serious? ya fucking clown! :P

Well I'm sorry but its excruciatingly hard for me to imagine FLECKY1 to have any sort of spouse, the thought chills me.

So I decided he may well have been referring to my mother. Thats just the kind of animal he is

:lol:

paranoid much? ya fanny i was talking about ma wife

:lol:

pathetic

just dont reply to my posts and get back on topic

wonder who will sign from smith, welcome, beattie, mphela and jelavic <cr> canny have them all!

Beattie is a waste of money! might aswell flush it down the bog. Ya wont get any money back. FFS just give a extra 500 tho for Jelavic! at least he has a sell on value. Beattie will come up here and get injured FFS. not happy.

And his wages will be more expensive :(

not with the LBG restrictions on out goings

beattie and smith ,says it all really . no foresight no planning, just running round like head less chickens trying to sign A players we have no chance of getting B trialists who cant get work permits C over the hill players with no sell on value. what a fuckin shambles

Beattie is a waste of money! might aswell flush it down the bog. Ya wont get any money back. FFS just give a extra 500 tho for Jelavic! at least he has a sell on value. Beattie will come up here and get injured FFS. not happy.

And his wages will be more expensive :(

not with the LBG restrictions on out goings

LBG? Lloyds Banking Group? I don't understand sorry.

yeah, they wont allow us to pay 30 to 40k per week for anyone, even though we should be able to it wont happen, although beattie is not worth that amount, still a good shout though if he takes a cut

:wink:

On a personal note if he can stay fit then i would probably take James Beattie in a heartbeat. Fantastic in the air and a bit of a psycho who would probably batter defences up here.

I have not been on here since yesterday, anything happening with Jelavic? Is it off? Still on?

On a personal note if he can stay fit then i would probably take James Beattie in a heartbeat. Fantastic in the air and a bit of a psycho who would probably batter defences up here.

I have not been on here since yesterday, anything happening with Jelavic? Is it off? Still on?

Not much mate,he's been on international duty and scored last night for Croatia so hopefully now that's done we can get some action regarding this.

I assume Rangers would have released something it it wasn't still a goer.

depressing that this transfer seems to be off then. I don't think we'll be up for putting much of a sell-on clause in as clearly it's in our plans to sell Jelavic in a couple of years.