***Live Football Thread - Season 2010/11***

Muff

Maguire represents the Netherlands at youth teams, but since his father is Irish, Maguire can also represent Ireland.

On 27 January 2009, Barry Maguire was called up to the Republic of Ireland Under 21 team for the first time,[1] but he rejected the invitation the next day.[2]

Must be stinging like fuck Timmy!

Sorry I'm new here and it didn't seem like anyone was paying attention to the Villa game up to this point.

I Would imagine most would have it on the TV Mate, im listening to the taig game and have the Villa game on mute on ym tv. (tu)

theres only 10 mins left in the tic game anyway, and 25 mins left in the villa game.

Just want to say on behalf of all of Drumchapel. Get it round yae ya manky F*nian bastards. The loyalists and protestants of the united kingdom of great Britain and ireland are laughing like fuck.

Bring back the thunder ya fat ginger fuck, try fucking getting your team to hit a shot on target craphead2.gif

Just want to say on behalf of all of Drumchapel. Get it round yae ya manky F*nian bastards. The loyalists and protestants of the united kingdom of great Britain and ireland are laughing like fuck.

Bring back the thunder ya fat ginger fuck, try fucking getting your team to hit a shot on target craphead2.gif

i can see the rhags blamming the pitch tomorrow, them syaing it was unplaybale to start with, it should be replayed. :rolleyes: