Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

Mentioned it in Jelavic thread on a few occassions - got a mate who lives in Germany, and he's been keeping me up to date with the German football news. At the start of the Jelavic saga, a few Bundesliga clubs were rumoured to be in for Jelavic. Doesn't look like it any longer, anyway, reports are that Jelavic has demanded his move to Rangers to be finalised, he could be ready to walk out, missing the Aston Villa game. He supposidly wants the deal to be completed asap.

That's great news. It's fantastic to hear about someone really wanting to play for us. So refreshing.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexander

Weir

Wylde

Broadfoot

McCulloch

Ness

Hutton

Beattie

Naismith

Not a bad looking bench/reserves either....

Fuck forgot about Naismith, perhaps have him in instead of Lafferty. But Big Lee would walk back into the team and not so sure about whats happening with Benaloune :angry:

Fuck forgot about Naismith, perhaps have him in instead of Lafferty. But Big Lee would walk back into the team and not so sure about whats happening with Benaloune :angry:

I also forgot to put Webster in there.

Never fails to amuse me how good news from the media is accepted as accurate and exciting while bad news is immediately jumped on and labelled the work of an evil cabal of rangers haters :lol:

You don't read the threads on here much do you,all week we've had threads saying Jelavic is signing and most posters immediately disregarded it.

I believe there's something in this.

Never fails to amuse me how good news from the media is accepted as accurate and exciting while bad news is immediately jumped on and labelled the work of an evil cabal of rangers haters :lol:

tbf weve been waiting on the jela deal going through any day now for a month and the wiess deal has been everywhere today

so.....................they were possibly always on the cards to happen at some time, why not tmrw?

<cr>

prob wont happen anyway, sounds too good to be true!