Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where you seeing this ?

my mates there just now with him. happy days !

I`m buzzzzzzzzzzzzzing now.

this is the best I`ve felt in years about our transfers.

in this weeks 442 shay given is asked about city lack of youth talent because of the big buys.

he singles out weiss saying he is amazing

Nothing official yet, but he is at murraypark and someone also said his friend was there and said he has passed his medical, maybe Rangers are waiting to hear more from Jelavic today before stating something about Weiss

Official : http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100819/weiss-joins-gers_2254024_2127501

EXCITING Slovakian winger Vladimir Weiss has joined Rangers on a one-year loan from Premiership big spenders Manchester City.

The Light Blues have beaten off a host of other clubs to land the highly talented 20-year-old who played in this summer's World Cup Finals.

Weiss jetted into Glasgow today and then concluded a deal wiith chief executive Martin Bain at Murray Park.

The midfield star was on loan at Bolton last season having been with City since he was 16 having joined from home town team Inter Bratislava.

Now he is poised to go straight into the squad for Sunday's SPL clash with Hibs at Easter Road.

From the Rangers official site. Deal done :)