***The Official Manchester United v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Lafferty and Edu are nowhere near the team.

With Man utd playing Liverpool the weekend after playing us that game will be in their heads, I don't see why we can't sneak a win, fuck it, lets go for it.

If Foster and Lafferty play, and Weiss doesn't then we're aswell not turning up. Foster would shite his pants at the sight of Old Trafford never mind Nani/Valencia/Scholes and co. Lafferty will be taken to the cleaners too and will end up being sent off due to so much aggression. Weiss is the only winger we have. We can't always rely on Davis as he's shown he can't always be so consistent, the two of them together however would hopefully give United a fright. I just hope Weir is on his toes (as always) and that Big Lee takes a shite on Giggs and scores a hatrick :craphead:

quote from redcafe man u forum:

Me and some mates have just made banners to put on the motorway between Wigan and Manchester..

Mine reads "Welcome back you horrible H** animals"

There's loads more people who've done the same too. Apparently the motorway's going to be lined with Ireland flags as well..

As for the game.. I'm going for 3-1 United.

Me and some mates have just made banners to put on the motorway between Wigan and Manchester..

There's loads more people who've done the same too. Apparently the motorway's going to be lined with Ireland flags as well..

I ended up in an Irish pub in Manchester on Friday night.

What a fucking odd looking bunch of people.

:lol:

Rubbish....

:lol: how terribly offensive i think i mite shed a single tear

Here are some encouraging comments from RST mouthpiece david edgar

“Rangers fans are realists. We’re not going to win so we would be better off spending our money on going to the Valencia game.”

Good old rst.....

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1321009_rangers_fail_to_sell_out_tickets_for_manchester_united_clash

The way I see it is we might not be in the CL again for a few years so I'm going to make the most of every game regardless of the opposition.

Are we underdogs? Yes. Do Man Utd have better players than us? Yes. But Hercules were underdogs against Barcelona and they don't have one player who would get into their side but they took the game to them and won 2-0 at Camp Nou.

Brace yourselves Manchester because we are coming... Again!