Govan Front restricted viewing

Foreverabluebell

Bought my Champions League tickets through public sale and they arrived this morning.I chose Govan Front as my section and I'm surprised that my Man Utd and Bursapor tickets are labelled with "restricted view". Man Utd ticket is GF4, Row A and Bursapor is GF4, Row B. I have never sat in the Govan Front for a game so I had no idea that restricted view was even an issue there.Slightly annoyed that Rangers don't tell you at the time of booking/seat selection about restricted view as if I'd known I would have sat elsewhere.It's not like the package is cheaper if you end up with restricted view (td)

Anyway, could anyone here shed light on how bad the restricted view actually is?Thanks (tu)

Bought my Champions League tickets through public sale and they arrived this morning.I chose Govan Front as my section and I'm surprised that my Man Utd and Bursapor tickets are labelled with "restricted view". Man Utd ticket is GF4, Row A and Bursapor is GF4, Row B. I have never sat in the Govan Front for a game so I had no idea that restricted view was even an issue there.Slightly annoyed that Rangers don't tell you at the time of booking/seat selection about restricted view as if I'd known I would have sat elsewhere.It's not like the package is cheaper if you end up with restricted view (td)

Anyway, could anyone here shed light on how bad the restricted view actually is?Thanks (tu)

I sat roughly in those areas once and my only problem was struggling to see the lines on the pitch over by the Main Stand. Other than that it was fine.

Might just hi-jack this thread eh :sherlock:

Will it be only the 3-match package that get to go to the games, or will there be free sale too ?

Will depend on how many packages are shifted I think, last year single tickets could eventually be bought but with Man Utd in the group and that being the last home game I think the uptake will have been a lot higher.Saying that though, when I was buying my package there was lots of areas with good availability left.I was gonna chance it and just hope that I could pick up a single ticket as I only really wanted to see the Valencia game and I can't technically afford the whole package.However, my loyalty was too strong and to cover the cost I cancelled the new pair of glasses I needed from the opticians.I'm going blind following this club!

I also think last nights result will encourage people into buying the package and will leave less tickets for single sale.

Slightly annoyed that Rangers don't tell you at the time of booking/seat selection about restricted view as if I'd known I would have sat elsewhere.It's not like the package is cheaper if you end up with restricted view (td)

You can see what view you're getting when you choose your seats in the stadium plan.

All it is mate is that the advertising boards are bigger, so the first 2 rows get classed as restricted in every stand, it hardly restricts ur view unless ur 3 foot tall

All it is mate is that the advertising boards are bigger, so the first 2 rows get classed as restricted in every stand, it hardly restricts ur view unless ur 3 foot tall