Should Women Be Allowed At Football

Should Women Be Allowed At The Footie ?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Should Women Be Allowed At The Footie ?

Good bait :lol:

Of course they should. I've never met this mythical woman that 'knows more about football than any guy that watches it' yet, her that always seems to pop up in these conversations, but I know plenty of good Bluenosed females who are certainly NOT to blame for any lack of atmosphere.

Several of them use this site!

It's OK mate, they all told me earlier your not getting your hole.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah mate it was a defining moment in my life as a Father passing down our great tradition as Bears and even when we got home his mum couldn't believe how quite he was but he was just so overcome at the atmosphere he sampled, long may it continue !!!

Just to add I've been taking him for a few years now but nothing has come close to that for me !!!

I'll get to take my Grand-Son (3 yrs) to his first Rangers game next month. I can't wait!

What a stupid question. I know women who could absolutely school some male football fans.

As long as people contribute to the atmosphere and don't act like the pricks in the main stand growling when you sing or stand up, then absolutely anyone should be welcomed, male/female, gay/straight, christian/muslim. Who fucking cares?

Yes as my mother used to go to all the games 50 years ago and was a great Protestant Rangers fan. She knew all the songs and loved our team and helped educate me on the traditions of our great club, along with my dad and grandad.

You've just reminded me that it was a woman(my aunt) who educated me on the footballing talent of Willie Henderson. She went with my uncle many times, saw Baxter and lauded him, but Henderson was her player- her legacy is my regret at having never seen Henderson play, but loving every snippet I can find of him playing

A took ma 2 year old daughter to celtic game last season (2 1 miller double) she feckin loved first half then fell asleep at half time and a had to walk back to motor with her! Was worth it though ps her maw went MENTAL when she found oot.

A took ma 2 year old daughter to celtic game last season (2 1 miller double) she feckin loved first half then fell asleep at half time and a had to walk back to motor with her! Was worth it though ps her maw went MENTAL when she found oot.

waste of a ticket. children as young as that cant remember, their memorys arent developed properly until they are older.

i personally wouldnt take my daughter to an old firm game at that age because of all the screaming and swearing, a reckon a child would be scared lol id wait til she was a bit older, but each to their own mate

I've also experienced plenty of males i'd consider nightmares at football too.

The worst one's are the older one's that nip at your ear constantly telling you what the team should be doing and how they should be doing it, eventually you just work up an excuse to pop out for 5 mins and start searching for a spare seat to avoid the smell of whisky breathe.

Women, kids, elderly can sing but they can't chant. Football stadiums should be for men aged 16 to 45. Older that this and the chant turns into a drole.

This is why Ibrox doesn't and never will sound like the Rapid fans in the other thread.

I mind when I was about 12 some random bird in front of me at the Marseille game in 92 hugged me when Hateley's header went in and squashed my face right into her ample norks. What a feeling. For this reason alone I approve (tu).

i voted no for 1 reason i was nearly boxing wae a guy at the game cause i bumped into his missus at a champ league game when we missed a chance he said gonna watch what ur doing ....eh naw mate if ur burd cannae handle it fuck off hame...well he thought he had to do the bruce willis act anyways cut a long story short aye let them come but only if they can dae the bouncy when drunk and can sing end of ... !! so naw but aye ! watp