What's the worst you've ever felt after a Rangers game?

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a really hard one to take.

Novo had a goal chopped off and then Vagner Love scored. Big Stevie Thompson scored with 2 minutes remaining and then Vignal had a freekick saved and Big Marv missed a sitter :anguish:

aye did he not get put up front for the last few minutes.?? i was up in the club deck for this one,1st and only time i have been up there,it was a brilliant seat. it was up the very back row so you just stand for the whole game,& you can see the whole pitch.

I can't really remember tbh OLE.

Another one was the 1-0 defeat to Celtic where McDonald scored.

It was a pretty decentish first half. Then they scored and it's still painful seeing Kirk letting McDonald turn him. There was also a point where we could have passed to someone in the box, instead Fergie passed to Weir who passed to McGregor for a long ball, you knew it wasn't going to be our day. Then in the last 10 minutes we had: Davis at RB, Miller RM, Novo LM and Papac up front :anguish:

Good thing we did win the league that season though.

The 2-1 game at parkhead when jvoh won it, the 3-2 game at parkhead with the non penalty etc. The uefa cup final, unirea, Kaunas and not exactly a game as such but losing 10 in a row! :(

Also what was mcleishs winless streak? 11 games or something? That was bad.

During the 9 in a row years (but cant remember which year) we were 0 - 3 down to Dundee United at Ibrox ... by half time(that was also the final score) .. they were fighting in the toilets at half time there was so much anger and dissapointment

Kauness

.. but I am surprised that so many choose the UEFA cup final - gutted to lose but tempered with the fact we had been in a major final with some fantastic memories of getting there.

Any Old Firm loss is a bitter feeling, I always feel miserable for the full day leading into the next. The game at the end of the UEFA Cup Final season when we lost to the Sheep was hard to take as well, was my first time at Shittodrie as well. :anguish:

Bayern in the Champions league, played them off the park,they got a cheating diving penalty,Michael Mols cut down in his prime. That was the beginning of the end for Advocaat. We ended up throwing good money after bad following that night and its effects we still see today. A bad one.

Season 78/79

May 4th at Parkhead

Any bear who like me walked from the ground that Monday evening will know exactly what i mean.

:anguish:

This.

And the 1969 Cup Final, those were the worst.

A special mention for the 1982 Cup Final, leading then losing 3 goals in extra time, that really stunned me.

Uefa Cup Final for me as well

McDonald 1-0 game at Ibrox was a tough one to take as well

I used to lock myself away if we lost an Old Firm, doesn't seem to do that to anyone these days tho, times have changed!