Barry Ferguson - Legend or Not

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OPIONONS.

A mix between an onion and an opinion.

:lol: :lol: Barry I think should have finished his career at the club if it wasn't for his daft carry on. He would have run thru a brick wall for rangers and in his first spell at the club was amazing

He achieved a lot at the club and nobody can take that from him

AS I HAVE READ ON OTHER FORUMS THAT PPL R SAYIN THAT BARRY FERGUSON WAS NOT A GOOD PLAYER COS HE DIDNAE DOMINATE GAMES.

I WOULD LIKE ANY OPIONONS BUT MOSTLY GD COS HE WAS THE BEST CAPTAIN SINCE JOHN GREIG

Hi.

You should probably get a new keyboard.

Thanks.

ferguson was alright, won quite alot, was good first time round, not so second time round

if you look at other players who fans have called legends then barry would probably have to be one of them

probably the most over used and tarnished word in football

:crabflute:

This thread isn't about barrys ability or what he brought to the club... Its apparent who liked him and who never by there posts!

I liked barry, he was a rangers man, who grew up at the club! Granted, he made an arse of himself with the boozegate carry on! As for le guen, why people can say the way barry treated him was hurrendous... Away and shite!!! Nobody was happy with the direction le guen was trying to take us, he stood up for what not only him, but the majority of the team thought was right!

And as for his footballing ability, I don't think anyone can deny how good a player he is, a few bad spells yes but overall a quality player!

Legend.. Mmm I don't know!

A good player who probably didn't move on from us quickly enough.

There was a time when he just broke through at 21 when he was as close to world class as you could get. He ran the show in several CL games due to his barely-appreciated pace at the time.

Had to adapt as soon as that went though. Perhaps if he'd moved to Arsenal or Liverpool at his peak then he'd have went onto greater things, but who knows.

In terms of Rangers captain, he shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Richard Gough but the older bears should remember that many of the younger lads grew up with Ferguson as their icon.

I loved Barry Ferguson whilst at Rangers, and I still love Barry Ferguson at Birmingham.

A true Rangers man, played for the shirt, a bit petulant at times grant, but aren't we all? He gave the fingers to the press - well hang him at the nearest Friday.

Legend in my eyes for what he has done for the club, although everyone has a different definition of the word 'legend,' so it isn't really worth anyone trying to argue their case with me or anyone else, you won't change peoples opinion on this.