Gazza In Drugs Swoop

minstral

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really an answer to the question but there you go.

If he's willing to drive whilst steaming drunk, do you really think the lack of a driving-license is going to stop him getting behind the wheel?

Drink Driving last week Drugs this week, when will it end? I said last week I have no symapthy for drink drivers, injuring or killing innocent people and he was 4 times over the limit, that inexcusable in my eyes

The guy has an illness more serious than his addictions...

I think that's right. I actually have more sympathy for him now than I did when he (and I ) was a younger man and now that I'm realise his problems stem from more than him just being a fuck wit.

perhaps a stint in jail would help . WHO KNOWS ? one thing for sure he cannot help himself .

needs to dry out and come off the drugs and jail would be an easy way for this process to start .

lets be honest here gazza needs protected from himself ,he is now at rock bottom ,in the gutter .

i would think he might need constant help for many years to get in control ,for him jail could be a new start.

ffs gazza get a grip . you have had all the chances in the world and are now taking the piss .