Smith :: I Wont Play 5-4-1 in Old Firm.

Stu1993

Folks... Here's the deal. They are on form against?

We are on form in the CL.

I know form goes out the windae for OF matches. But I was just talkning to my mate in Paisley (Shellick man) and he's talking 3-0 for THEM! ffs.

Walter will play the same side/formation from Wed. We win 3-0. (I'd take 1-0... but we are a level above what they have faced... and we have seen how they cope a la Utrecht/Braga...)

WATP (tu)

I know form goes out the windae for OF matches. But I was just talkning to my mate in Paisley (Shellick man) and he's talking 3-0 for THEM! ffs.

Walter will play the same side/formation from Wed. We win 3-0. (I'd take 1-0... but we are a level above what they have faced... and we have seen how they cope a la Utrecht/Braga...)

WATP (tu)

I think it'd take a daft man to imply that they're not on form, to be honest.

WATP (tu)

Behave yourself.

This is the best Celtic team since early Strachan, they don't drop stupid points.

It will be a magnificent result if we can get a win on Sunday, i'd bite your hand off for a 0-0 though.

They are on form but the befuddled cunt that is lemnon will have them so fired up they will make an arse of it imo. Two cellic scum to be sent off (tu)

They are always a test - even when they are playing bad - there are NO easy OF games and statistically the home side does have the advantage in OF games.

We all WANT to win - and as ppg51 says a scappy 0 -1 and I am estatic and a draw is no bad deal either (and I would not panic even if they win - it happens wacko.gif )

What I do like is that because of the fear of losing, winning is sweeter - and also Walter always likes to spring a wee surprise - so I am looking forward, as we all are, to this.

Form counts for nothing in these games. I would be ecstatic with a 1-0 win. 3 points is the only thing that matters anything else is a bonus, I trust Walter and any formation and personnel he decides to go with is fine by me.

Any type of win and i'm fine, but the 4-3-3 type formation that has been mentioned I think could work an absolute treat with us basically reverting back to a 4-5-1 when on the back foot then bang we can counter quickly ! This is the first real test their defence has had since the euro games they had so lets hope they choke yet again but anyway that we get the 3 points is all I'm caring about just now !

Indeed

We draw 0-0 against a Man Utd side missing Giggs, Scholes, Berbatov, Vidic, and Evra and some people start acting like we're Barcelona, whereas Celtic's 16 wins in a row have ALL come against easy opposition, apparently

Sunday will be our toughest match of the season so far. Forget Man Utd. Forget Valencia.

Indeed

We draw 0-0 against a Man Utd side missing Giggs, Scholes, Berbatov, Vidic, and Evra and some people start acting like we're Barcelona, whereas Celtic's 16 wins in a row have ALL come against easy opposition, apparently

Sunday will be our toughest match of the season so far. Forget Man Utd. Forget Valencia.

Bit unfair.

There's no way it's going to be 3/4-0 as people are saying. I'd love, but it won't happen.

A score draw or a 1-0 might be about right.

I think its nailed on for a draw, none of us could do ten in a row(leagues) & I dont think anyone will do 9 wins in a row on sunday either, still hope to fuck we do