One Defeat

WeeBlue

and Walter's getting battered... Whittackers shit, Edu's shit, McCullochs shit and even Davis is shit! doh

Barcelona only drew tonight.. messi must be shit now too eh?

Wise the hell up Bears!

Whoever is actually seriously thinking this needs to go and support Barcelona, Inter, Bayern and Chelsea.

This is the problem m8... too many people watch the teams you've mentioned and draw comparisons.

One thing I have learned tonight from the match thread is..... we're going to be spoilt for choice of good managers in a few years time. (pity it's not the same as managing on a console game).

Some people on here need to wise the feck up and get some perspective. It is absolutely pathetic on here when we lose.

feel the same way, 1st one wev lost wot.... all season am happy with that its valencia for crying out loud 1 of spains top teams! gutted we lost but not that gutted that we lost to a team like them!!!

You can understand folk being upset but some of the comments are fucking embarrassing.

Just sign on for a moan.

Most of the moaners seem to have low post counts ( I noticed ). Proving your theory correct. :sherlock:

Most of the moaners seem to have low post counts ( I noticed ). Proving your theory correct. :sherlock:

Aye mate I've got my eyes open,they were nowhere to be seen after the draw at Old Trafford or the home game against Valencia.

It's not constructive either it's just 'We're fucking shite' 'Pathetic'

We could have gave a better account of ourselves but lets face it they are a much better team and we've been punching above our weight in the Champions League so far.

The moaning can't be justified but it's understandable consiering how well we've been performing all year.

Expectations are raised and then we go out and play like we did last night, which was very poor by us considering the home leg.

I can understand why people are moaning but they are moaning because of the form we've been in and then turning out that performance.

Chin up though, top of the league and still in with a chance of progressing in the CL. If not we'll still be in Europe after christmas.