Sheep still havent Sacked McGhee

Davie2909

I have to say im pretty shocked at the way the sheep have just not done anything on this one. I for one though when i saw the final score on Saturday he was for the chop.

According to the gossip column in the BBC sport website if he wins on Tuesday against ICT he keeps his job lol what a bunch of muppets.

Serious quetion here but where do the sheepshaggers go from here?

Just about all the 83' Gothenberg legends have been at the club in some capacity & failed and McGhee was the one who they really pinned all their hopes on.

Where do they go from here?

Totally agree with you

Just about all the 83' Gothenberg legends have been at the club in some capacity & failed and McGhee was the one who they really pinned all their hopes on.

The SPL managerial merry go round.... John Hughes.

If they wanted to try and save some face, they would have sacked him, or McGoo would have resigned. Absolutely no trust from the fans anymore, the manager and the club are a nationwide laughing stock, and yet they STILL keep him in charge. Ridiculous.

There's no one who would really stand out as a successor to him if he did leave either.

If they wanted to try and save some face, they would have sacked him, or McGoo would have resigned. Absolutely no trust from the fans anymore, the manager and the club are a nationwide laughing stock, and yet they STILL keep him in charge. Ridiculous.

There's no one who would really stand out as a successor to him if he did leave either.

Surely for them anyone else would command a better respect from there fan base than McGoo?? They could put a Chimp in the hot seat and im pretty sure it would fumble its way to doing a better Job than that Diddy

17 wins in 58 games incharge, I'm very suprised he is still here after that tanking the the scumhut. Let's hope they suffer defeat in their next two games... I think they will get a win over Inverness and come to Ibrox, put in a battling performance, and he will be given more time.

Who could they go for - from the SPL: Derek McInness, Terry Butcher, Craig Brown. A few guy's out of a job, Jocky Scott, Gordon Chisholm, John Hughes, Gordon Strachan, John Collins :rolleyes: ... Derek Adams and John McGlynn in the 1st Division, although that would be a gamble.

I don't see them looking abroad and not sure they would have the money to tempt some of the English based managers.

dont think they can afford to pay him and the staff off and pay for a new manager as well.

they had their best manager in the form of Calderwood and that wasn't good enough for the chunts, they have delusions of grandeur of being a 3rd placed team, they're shite, simple as.

Down.

This all started way back when the idiots sacked Alex Smith for only finishing 2nd and winning the Scottish Cup. Finally a bit of stability under Calderwood, top six finishes, qualifying for Europe, but he is a Rangers man so lets use the cup record as an excuse to chase him. They only have themselves to blame and I for one am fucking delighted, every year I pray for relegation for them, here's hoping.

If they had lost 9-0 at Ibrox his arse would have been punted out the door before he had got back to the dressing room.

The day we take a 9-0 lead against them is the day their away support to a man invade the pitch to get the game abandoned.

Four games a season, that's all they care about.

McGhee, Diamond, Hartley, Paton, Maguire...

I watched the highlights last night

Hartley stuck his hand out to stop the ball :rolleyes:

Diamond was so easily nudged off the ball twice :rolleyes:

Maguire ran towards his own goals and passed it across to Hooper/Stokes who scored :rolleyes:

Oh and Mark McGhee :rolleyes:

They are a disgrace, he is a disgrace. Aberdeen are supposedly in the group of teams that are considered the best of the rest. Really thought he would be out on his arse after Saturday's result. The only comparrasion I can make is when Wigan got beat by Tottenham 9-1, Martinez wasnt sacked then either :rolleyes:

The man is a disgrace to come out and say he is comfortable there after display on saturday he should be ashamed of himself. He should have come out at that press conference and begged the sheep fans for forgiveness and offerd to go with no compensation.

Strachan is looking for a job just now :mutley: