Weiss on the left

gunslinger

Aye, but people on here are good at Football Manager.

Slightly off topic here....

Not quite sure what "Football Manager" is TWB but I would presume it's a computer type game where you can buy & sell "Players" type thing.

It reminds me of one game about 30 years ago when I was in the technical area yelling instructions to one of my players and there was this woman behind me giving me some "Advice" that I should hook the player and bring on somebody else instead.

She actually used to sit watching games and do her knitting at the same time, so I just said to her..."Don't you tell me how to run my team and I won't tell you how to do your fucking knitting!"

I've got to say she took it in good spirit, but she never did it again.

Can you do that on Football Manager? :pipe:

Not quite sure what "Football Manager" is TWB but I would presume it's a computer type game where you can buy & sell "Players" type thing.

It reminds me of one game about 30 years ago when I was in the technical area yelling instructions to one of my players and there was this woman behind me giving me some "Advice" that I should hook the player and bring on somebody else instead.

She actually used to sit watching games and do her knitting at the same time, so I just said to her..."Don't you tell me how to run my team and I won't tell you how to do your fucking knitting!"

I've got to say she took it in good spirit, but she never did it again.

Can you do that on Football Manager? :pipe:

:lol: Sadly not.

About time he put in a performance, although he was one of our better players on Wednesday (still not good enough). Still doesn't look 100% fit and should be playing on the right. Needs to work on his delivery.

Sorry if this is a repost lads.

But i thought the wee man today in the first half was sensational!

He put in a few good crosses i.e millers goal.

Terrorised there right back,turned him inside out! And kept driving at him time & time again!

And obviously he scored a really good goal

Hopefully he can keep this up and be consistent. And the goals will be getting scored by the bucket load when big yella is back :D

Thoughts on him today?

Sorry if this is a repost lads.

But i thought the wee man today in the first half was sensational!

He put in a few good crosses i.e millers goal.

Terrorised there right back,turned him inside out! And kept driving at him time & time again!

And obviously he scored a really good goal

Hopefully he can keep this up and be consistent. And the goals will be getting scored by the bucket load when big yella is back :D

Thoughts on him today?

Yeah i agree. His final ball was slightly better today, fell away a bit in the 2nd half though but was great in the 1st. (tu)

He's a good player.

I feel that some fans are ready to turn on him any minute.

I sometimes feel that Walter doesn't help him. In fact - the cynic in me sometimes sits there and mumbles under my breath that he's ruining him, but he was fantastic today.

I like the wee man.

I really like him and hope he does well. Hes playing out of position but hes still not playing as badly as people are making him out to be, he can score and set up goals every week.

Also the thumping slide tackle at the end was great!

He's a good player.

I feel that some fans are ready to turn on him any minute.

I sometimes feel that Walter doesn't help him. In fact - the cynic in me sometimes sits there and mumbles under my breath that he's ruining him, but he was fantastic today.

I like the wee man.

I agree with you 100% on the fans bit mate,its because walter plays him on the left. Thing thing is tho,weiss is the kinda of winger you want with 2 good feet like the laudrups etc. He has all the talents to be a world class winger imo.

He will lose confidence if we turn because he aint performing,dont forget he's still young & not use to the pressure of playing for 1 of the best teams in the world (pre man shitey's takeover).

Shit cause he was on the left :sherlock:

He is,but he needs to strengthen that side up to make him a world class player which we will reap the reward of as he will be class on

both wings imo. He switchs sides during the game av noticed.

Likes to cut in and shoot with his right and have a few pops at goal that will be why he plays on the left.

I agree with you 100% on the fans bit mate,its because walter plays him on the left. Thing thing is tho,weiss is the kinda of winger you want with 2 good feet like the laudrups etc. He has all the talents to be a world class winger imo.

He will lose confidence if we turn because he aint performing,dont forget he's still young & not use to the pressure of playing for 1 of the best teams in the world (pre man shitey's takeover).

He cant kick a ball with his left foot at all <cr>

He had a better game yest than he has been having, still want him to be played on the right though

All these people saying he cant play on the left are making me laugh!

He played there in the youth teams for City loads of times and did for Bolton in his few games there...its all very well saying as he is right footed that he should play on the right but he needs to develop that side of his game!

The way he cuts in and manages to get the balls in on his right foot, do you think hes only started doing that this season because Smith plays him out of position? Of course not!

I like him playing on the left, means that he can pass the ball inside and hit the odd shot now and again and it doesnt really effect his crossing as hes set up a few goals playing on that side already this season!