Boyd leaving Boro

EggzyBear

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely NOT!

Thanks for the goals but who will he put out the team, Miller or Jelavic?

Anyway after the way he treated the club, by stating he knew in January he was leaving and dragged it out. If he was a true bear he would have stayed, if he loved the club but still wanted to leave he would have signed a contract and got us a few quid by selling him.

As i said thanks for the memories but i dont want him back.

Where about , reading it now and i cant see any mention of that anywhere :rolleyes: what he does say is that Stapon has a totally unbalanced side with two proven goalscorers ( boyd and Mcdonald) but no creativity to supply them with the ammunition ......

you'd get a job as a jhourno no problem ....

Hated what he done to us and don't think I could forgive him.

I say no just now because I believe all Beattie, Miller, Jelavic and Lafferty are better players than him but in terms of goalscoring he is streets ahead of them.

If he was back in then I would support him 100% but I have to say no on that one.

He did take the scoring title away from the scum so he'll always have a place in my good side but, and theres always a but, He couldn't score against the scum or any other big club so unless he'd come back te play the games against killie and hamilton he can move along.

Kris Boyd can GTF...he rejeceted us for a bloody championship side?

Hope he's watching us play in the CL on Weds night and regrets moving to the shithole :uk:

Hope he signs for some pish team like St.Mirren or Inverness, and when everybody realizes that without him getting the service that he did with us he is virtually more useless on the pitch then an old man with a cane.