Dallas hounded out

My point is depending on the content, sending a sectarian email is enough to get u sacked at most places

Surely everyone who handled and forwarded it on should go then too? Not just Hugh.

Joke emails now sackable offenses? What a joke t*rriers have made this country. Soon non-Catholics will have to request to open their mouths merely to speak. Maybe the truth hurts. The old nazi bastard is obviously a danger to children!

Its disgraceful.

That pedophile harbouring church should be banned in this country.

Aberdeen players? Its ok to want to "kill" Proddies, but we cant send joke emails about the truth?

Neil Lennon calling DOB's, live on TV, allowed.

Celtic fans glorifying terrorism and the murdering soldiers on a weekly basis, allowed.

My mother in law was in Glasgow today, she said there were people handing out leaflets calling for Dallas to be sacked for his afront to the Catholic church and the persecuation of Catholics in Scotland. Complete with wee wumman handing out cups of tea. In front of the city chambers. Have you ever heard of such contradiction in terms as doing it front of a place which is awash with tims in high places? This is all becoming orchestrated now, it stinks to high heaven of trying to take the heat away from everything from Celtic's shite form to the scandals crippling the Catholic Church. Co-incidence?

My point is depending on the content, sending a sectarian email is enough to get u sacked at most places

Have the Catholic Church written to the BBC for showing the offending picture on the news? I bet a lot of people in all walks of life deleting e-mails as we speak, it should be up to the employer to deal with the situation not the Church.

In what way is it sectarian? It's an email having a dig at the head of a church/faith/religion riddled with Paedophile priests. It has nothing to do with the opposing sect, therefore I can't take it as being Sectarian.

Like I said, it depends on the content, and u can pick all u like about the word sectarian, but given the subject matter, his position in Scottish football, his position is untenable if the allegations are proved to be true

I'll say again, if it was anti rangers in some way, let's say an image taking the piss out of David Murrays disability, or racist, we'd be calling for his head

Have timmy revellled in it? No doubt!

TBH if he did send that mail he deserves to be gone for stupidity. If you know timmy is on your case you don't give him the ammunition to use against you :anguish:.

The worrying this is if the great unwashed have this success behind them they will be emboldened and will continue to badger the SFA into more and more concessions :chopometer:

http://tommiekiddy.com/blog/offtopic/2010/09/15/popes-dope-road-sign-caution-the-pope-is-coming/

If thats the picture and he gets the boot for emailing it to his own friends, then its a sad indictment of the UK today and this "heads must roll" culture that seems to be developing.

Dallas should hunt down that Phil Mac Ghiolla cunt or whatever it is and kick his teeth in for ever bringing this to light in the first place, its not even newsworthy.