Breaking News SSN

TunnyLoyal

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst talking about scabs, smaller clubs losing valuable income, inconvenience for the fans etc. we shouldn't lose sight of the why this is all happening. And that is the paranoia of the San Giro dwellers.

The referees didn't lose sight - and that's why they (not their employers) are on strike.

The SFA have lost all credibility with their inaction towards the Ambulance Chasers FC and the referees, in fear of their own and their families personal safety, took industrial action.

I'm no lover of referees in general, but on this one they have my 100% support.

Have to laugh. The Poles say they have matches on. ffs did they not know that 2 days ago? Well, of course they did. So... what's going on?

The fact that they now know that death threats will happen if they not give celtc every call? Perhaps that's what the real reason is? After they got to the bottom of WHY our refs are out, they basically said.. Not for us.

Anyway, they should support their Refereeing brethren. (tu) Our refs are out for a reason.

EDIT: No way the games should go ahead anyway imho. And not because our lads need a rest. The Refs need support on this and bringing in foreign refs does nothing to help the situation. The root case (celtc) must be dealt with. It is purely because of them that we are in this situation.

lets remember here gary hooper said refs in scotland give bad decisions against us so they can boast about it to their mates.

neil lennon then endorsed this view and said all his players agree.

so thats celtcs standpoint refs are crooked and not even for money just for jollys.

no wonder thier is a strike.

This is just ridiculous, the whole thing is a farce and Scottish football has become even more of a joke.

Regan and Doncaster should be chased out the door, a couple of fcuking shitebags - their positions are untenable.

This farce is getting worse by the day. Why don't the Scottish authorities just bite the bullet and charge the clubs/players involved, with bringing the game into disrepute?

+1

I actually don;t mind if it's called off. The players need a break, and give us more time to recover.

+1

I actually don;t mind if it's called off. The players need a break, and give us more time to recover.

They don't need a break.

We will get a Wed night fixture late Dec/early Jan probably playing 2 away games on the trot, we'll drop 2 points and everyone will say "they were tired"

From a positive view if the wkends games are off then maybe gives our players a rest as accordin to big Lee they are knackered also we may have afew players back from injury for our next match :crabflute:

According to David Weir they aren't and would rather play games than train...

Some of them look fcuked!

I just wish they would cancel the game and throw the book at those who caused this. What an inconvenience, Ive had to change my plans about 3 bloody times now and I still don't know if I'll be at Dundee or not. Pain in the arse.