• Kenny Miller
    • Nikica Jelavic
    • Kyle Lafferty
    • Other

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the whole gers team but i think the jelly man can be a top player for us, watched him last year in europe and was hoping we could sign a player like that, and we did :D

he has had a setback by that fanny ian black but will comeback and the miller/jelavic partership will be one to rip apart this league,

also love wee naisy, just shows why we got him and davis... just oozes class, not had a good season but form is temporary, class is permanent.

WATP

I voted for McGregor but if Jelavic plays consistantly the way he started the season for us I think every single person will vote for him. If he can play like that for a whole season he could be for us what Larsson was for Celtic. The guy looks like a great find, You can now see why Walter put up with so much shite trying to sign him. Under normal circumstances Rapis vienna would have been told to fuck off but you can see from both sides why Walter wanted him so badly and why Rapid didnt want to let him go. It must have hurt to lose a player of that quality. Just shows you that when Walter knows he only has one chance to get a good player he can get a good one. Doesnt seem to work as hard to find a hidden gem when he's got cash to spend sadly. High five for that one walter!! Lets hope he gets back soon and can hit the ground running.

Anybody got an Idea when he'll be back?