The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I'm curious.

A reported £'billionaire has only got 75% of what is reported to be under £25m to buy Rangers Football Club and needs a staged 25% from a discredited property developer??

If it smells like a fish and looks like a fish - it probably is fishy. :sherlock:

And for those on this thread who have challenged the doubters (include me in that group) and claim that they "only look for the bad side and dodgy deals, etc" done by this guy Whyte - can I ask them to list me some of the sound business deals he has been involved in that haven't ended in bankruptcy and Court appearances as creditors get stuffed one after the other?

Not much to ask as this fleeting moment of euphoria sweeps the terraces. :sherlock:

PS. Last question.

Can anyone name 'ra ex-Selik player deeply involved in this little deal? :disappointment:

A cyber pint awaits.

Is Ibrox not getting used to stage rugby 7's for the commonwealth games?

If so... We will be entitled to some kind of grant to get our stadium upto standard, possibly a wee loophole to the current situation :sherlock:

Yeah it is. Hopefully, but I can't really see it being much.

Fuck Sake just read through pages 100-128 lol. Superb news all round with just a few trying to put a dampner on things but fuck it :D Be Happy fellow Bears we deserve it (tu) Tommorrow i firmly believe we will have a new owner and i am soooo excited about this new chapter in our history :D

I'm curious.

A reported £'billionaire has only got 75% of what is reported to be under £25m to buy Rangers Football Club and needs a staged 25% from a discredited property developer??

If it smells like a fish and looks like a fish - it probably is fishy. :sherlock:

And for those on this thread who have challenged the doubters (include me in that group) and claim that they "only look for the bad side and dodgy deals, etc" done by this guy Whyte - can I ask them to list me some of the sound business deals he has been involved in that haven't ended in bankruptcy and Court appearances as creditors get stuffed one after the other?

Not much to ask as this fleeting moment of euphoria sweeps the terraces. :sherlock:

PS. Last question.

Can anyone name 'ra ex-Selik player deeply involved in this little deal? :disappointment:

A cyber pint awaits.

Did Slippery Dave not say he would only sell the club to someone who he felt met his criteria, and he wouldn't sell if they claim they couldn't take the club forward correct me if i am wrong... So if i read into what Murray has proclaimed whats best for our club Whyte must be adequate for the running of our club.

Surely any doubt you had about Whyte has maybe been cleared up by Murrays previous statement. :beer1:

If this goes through I just hope we've got the right men in charge.

The fact that Craig Whyte taking over would be finally relieving us of the financial problems created by Murray isn't something he can live off for very long, he and whoever works with him have to run us properly!

What station has the best call in and what time are they on i wouldn't mind listening in tonight, I don't live up the road anymore I'll be able to listen over the net though.

Real radio , 6 pm ... The rest are full of the unwashed