The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Clyde LOL. I see why you lot hate it so much. The Rangers are the biggest sporting institution in Scotland and one of the biggest in the UK. Now, i know media outlets have to have a balanced outlook on everything. You would think that they would dedicate tonights phone in to The Rangers, we are going through one of the biggest, if not THE biggest moment in our clubs history yet we have shit about Motherwell etc.

Or have i got the blue tinted glasses on?

You are correct, indeed we have Guidi telling us Ellis is knocking down Murray Park and the deal may not be done for a few weeks yet too!

Jim Delacunt trying not to mention it at all.

First caller refusing to give his tax payers money to finance Rangers debt doh

A Celtic supporting lady caller slaughtering the bigots, then ending her call saying she hopes the takeover goes through so Celtic will have a challenge!

:lol:

You couldnt make this shit up!

You are correct, indeed we have Guidi telling us Ellis is knocking down Murray Park and the deal may not be done for a few weeks yet too!

Jim Delacunt trying not to mention it at all.

First caller refusing to giev his tax payers money to finance Rangers debt doh

A Celtic supporting lady caller slaughtering the bigots, then ending her call saying she hopes the takeover goes through so Celtic will have a challenge!

:lol:

You couldnt make this shit up!

hhah silly cow lol

But the area around Ibrox could be turned into like its own little village. A question to all the bears on here. If it was developed with shops and a few pubs , resteraunts and bars and clubs who would go for a night out down beside Ibrox like you would in the toon and spend the whole night there without going into town. I know i would if it was done properly

Impractical in current economic climate

Thurs teams eh neds in the toon on fridays and saturdays...doesnt stop people going for a meal , few drinks and clubbin it :sherlock:

Its the town though mate. People aint gonna travel to Ibrox for a night out IMO, but i could be wrong.

But the area around Ibrox could be turned into like its own little village. A question to all the bears on here. If it was developed with shops and a few pubs , resteraunts and bars and clubs who would go for a night out down beside Ibrox like you would in the toon and spend the whole night there without going into town. I know i would if it was done properly

I that sounds good mate, But what happens when you come out looking for a taxi, and you are met with the Linthouse young team fighting wie Drumoyne? at least you know where you are in the toon.

I that sounds good mate, But what happens when you come out looking for a taxi, and you are met with the Linthouse young team fighting wie Drumoyne? at least you know where you are in the toon.

That’s it. The town is pretty safe for the most part, but that area aint ever gonna shake it’s stigma.

Interesting. What did you ask them by the way? Just if they knew anything about the stories in the papers?

I seriously doubt the bank would be lying about these facts, but I guess it's possible that the papers have the details wrong whilst having the general picture (i.e. that the takeover is near) right.

I asked him to confirm what I already knew, that the bank had no shares in the club, that the bank had no input into the running of the club, as long as it kept to its covenants, which we have,that as SDM had previously stated Rangers were and are a stand alone company totally separate from MIH, which he confirmed.

Someone somewhere has very clearly cut whyte adrift,the onus is totally on him now, a sort of clever way of leaving him no option but to shit or get off the pot.

Lads just finished work. no gonae read another 30pages. have the tarier media commented anymore? i know bbc have said the tax case cld b ova by tommorow. so updates lads. minus knocking down murray park haha

Lads just finished work. no gonae read another 30pages. have the tarier media commented anymore? i know bbc have said the tax case cld b ova by tommorow. so updates lads. minus knocking down murray park haha

Statement maybe tonight according to those in the know? :crabflute:

Statement maybe tonight according to those in the know? :crabflute:

I think mate Whyte has to notify the stock exchange before he can make any statement. Maybe a source can comment as the media are quoting someone from Whyte camp and getting information.

I think mate Whyte has to notify the stock exchange before he can make any statement. Maybe a source can comment as the media are quoting someone from Whyte camp and getting information.

Don't know if it's from the Whyte camp? just read it "expect statement tonight" on another forum :sherlock: but do know the source is genuine.

and here it is, the bald headed fag lord chick "fuck me sideways" young, take over may not happen as sdm doesn't believe that whyte has the 5 million a year funds, also sdm will still have shares in rangers.

Have you got a link to Dick Dungs quote mate.

and here it is, the bald headed fag lord chick "fuck me sideways" young, take over may not happen as sdm doesn't believe that whyte has the 5 million a year funds, also sdm will still have shares in rangers.

where was that said?

according to some tim on another forum (digitalspy) saying thats what young is saying, i can't get a radio reception at work, and the wireless access for the phone isn't strong enough

Timmys comfort blankets are disappearing (tu)