The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

according to some tim on another forum (digitalspy) saying thats what young is saying, i can't get a radio reception at work, and the wireless access for the phone isn't strong enough

Cheers :)

and here it is, the bald headed fag lord chick "fuck me sideways" young, take over may not happen as sdm doesn't believe that whyte has the 5 million a year funds, also sdm will still have shares in rangers.

Is this not been his stance all along anyway, he would look daft back tracking now.

He has proven to sdm and LBG that he has the money. I expect to here this been said until he wraps a deal up tbh :D :D

I have always maintained that SDM would always make sure the people we sell too are solid. If he though CW was not gonna be good for us he would have fucked him off

don't know if this has been discussed and i'm not checking back 20 odd pages.

is it true that SDM will still hold 25% of his shares if/when the take-over happens?

and this ellis character will purchase them at a later date.

SOLD to the highest (only?) bidder....

....or SOLD down the river?

David Murray's legacy for Rangers Football Club - more uncertainty!

Might we look back five years from now and think, "What if....?"

:(

Mite be a dumb moment from me but ave read a few things from u regardin whyte has he fucked u over at somepoint?

Were sinking faster than the titanic if Murray is not bought out.

don't know if this has been discussed and i'm not checking back 20 odd pages.

is it true that SDM will still hold 25% of his shares if/when the take-over happens?

and this ellis character will purchase them at a later date.

No Whyte is buying Murray out all his shares.

Least you can always say, "well i did warn you" :rolleyes:

Mite be a dumb moment from me but ave read a few things from u regardin whyte has he fucked u over at somepoint?

Me personally - No! But I am aware of others he has "fucked over" and some are not a million miles from the stadium.

There are some Bears concerned enough about this man to do some serious digging - what they're finding isn't exactly bedtime reading for most Bears.

He has 'previous' on the "fucking people" does our Whyte-Knight!

(Some will say "show me a businessman who doesn't" - but this is top-of-the-range "fucking people for large lumps" stuff.)

All is not as it seems here. :disappointment:

Me personally - No! But I am aware of others he has "fucked over" and some are not a million miles from the stadium.

There are some Bears concerned enough about this man to do some serious digging - what they're finding isn't exactly bedtime reading for most Bears.

(Some will say "show me a businessman who doesn't" - but this is top-of-the-range "fucking people for large lumps" stuff.)

Whilst i hope im wrong and dont know anything that you allude to, Im just not comfortable with this guy at all. I think im in the minority here in saying i still dont think he has the wealth and i cant see it happening. Purely an opinion of course.

Hmmm

When Souness left to go to Liverpool he had to sell his shares to Murray.

Think Murray will have to do likewise to new owner

Murray doesnt have to do anything. They are his shares and he can sell as much or as little as he wants. (tu)