The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Our often in absentia chairman appears to be looking for an easy escape route, he was and is after all part of a board which has stood by and acquiesce with much if not all of Murrays dealings.

Bear i know u have to be employed to act on behalf of the club, but what i mean is these lying bastards need challenged employed by us or not a lie is a lie and if proved surely action has to be taken. i know the powers that be wouldnt listen to the man in the street, but what im getting at is someone high profile surely cant be ignored.

I totally agree mate. Lets be patient, Whyte has already had his lawyers make a few websites take down crap about his life, that send the right signals to me. Remember this guys mates that he grew up with will be Rangers fans, he IS one of us, he’s a smart guy, so lets hope he will stand up for you and me and get guys in the Boardroom that wont take crap of Spiers et-al.

Also, i know this is slightly off topic, but ive read with interest that we paid HMRC £2.8M to settle a second tax case. Does anyone have any info on this? Could be important if we find out its similar to the other one. If it is, i'd like to know if we agreed a settlement figure, and if we paid penalties and interest or if these were negotiated. Could be vital information given the sums of money being banded about by some media outlets and that fucker whos scottish but irish but scottish in ireland who likes to write about rangers coz no one will touch him coz hes a gobshite who lets old men die and makes shit up about our club whilst knecking another bottle of tablets to help with the depression because of the old guy he killed when he was in scotland but ireland but still scotland. I hope you read all that ya begging fucker.

Also, i know this is slightly off topic, but ive read with interest that we paid HMRC £2.8M to settle a second tax case. Does anyone have any info on this? Could be important if we find out its similar to the other one. If it is, i'd like to know if we agreed a settlement figure, and if we paid penalties and interest or if these were negotiated. Could be vital information given the sums of money being banded about by some media outlets and that fucker whos scottish but irish but scottish in ireland who likes to write about rangers coz no one will touch him coz hes a gobshite who lets old men die and makes shit up about our club whilst knecking another bottle of tablets to help with the depression because of the old guy he killed when he was in scotland but ireland but still scotland. I hope you read all that ya begging fucker.

we have made provision to pay this one so it seems we are likley to be found guilty on it.

there is no provision for the other one.

Can't see a conclusion today, think it will be monday or tuesday before an offer is made and the whole business is sewn up. In the mean time, we need to ensure that we win tomorrow and with any luck the taigs will drop some points up at ICT.

If we come out of this weekend any further behind in the league, then the takeover won't carry the same feelings of relief and happiness as a takeover with us sitting pretty at the top of the league with a game in hand.

Can't see a conclusion today, think it will be monday or tuesday before an offer is made and the whole business is sewn up. In the mean time, we need to ensure that we win tomorrow and with any luck the taigs will drop some points up at ICT.

If we come out of this weekend any further behind in the league, then the takeover won't carry the same feelings of relief and happiness as a takeover with us sitting pretty at the top of the league with a game in hand.

Great - another weekend of speculation and bullshit, just what I need.

As you say let's do the buisness on the park.