The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Just in, been away all day... what's the latest?

Walked in, turned Sky Sports News on and it's all about Neil Lennon and a reduced ban.

the debt has went to 29million.

but-

we have 5.2mill cash in the bank compared to just over 500k in june

we are still due payments from tv/uefa/sponsors/gate receipts.

when the figures are all in and the yearly results are posted the debt will be around 21-22mil.

the reason the debt rises is because alot of the football finance is paid throughout the season and not in 1 go at the beginning.

thanks for the info dude. clears it up for me a bit.

nothing much aj says he hopes 48 hrs.

more meetings exected today.

SSN: Rangers may go out of business over tax debt...

What the fcuk is all that about?

SSN talking pish, as usual!

AJ really did us proud today eh?

One fuck up after another from our club. Creating a media upstorm by "nodding his head". He could easily have just brushed off the suggestion to keep face whether it's true or not and released a statement on the Rangers website that could not have been misconcieved.

There was no need whatsoever for AJ to add fuel to the so-called doomsday scenario that the filth are praying for.

edit: removed the "waste of space" comment...... frustration got the better of me.

AJ really did us proud today eh?

One fuck up after another from our club. Creating a media upstorm by "nodding his head". He could easily have just brushed off the suggestion to keep face whether it's true or not and released a statement on the Rangers website that could not have been misconcieved.

There was no need whatsoever for AJ to add fuel to the so-called doomsday scenario that the filth are praying for.

Fucking waste of space.

Shut the fuck up. :lol:

Shut the fuck up. :lol:

Although I don't agree that he's a "waste of space", he certainly did fuck up today by the looks of things.

Although I don't agree that he's a "waste of space", he certainly did fuck up today by the looks of things.

Ok maybe the "waste of space" part was wrong because I really don't know how good he does his job but it seems everytime he says something it creates more bad than good.

Ok maybe the "waste of space" part was wrong because I really don't know how good he does his job but it seems everytime he says something it creates more bad than good.

To be fair, I think he's done a pretty good job during his time as Chairman.

He may have slipped up today, if true, but on the whole he's held a very admirable record so far.