Kenny Miller to leave in January?

grfc1975

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always said whether he is messi,Ronaldo,Nasri or Drogba......no matter how good they are if they don't want to play for one of the worlds biggest clubs then fuck off.

He'll go to a mid table premier league club and score 10 goals and struggle every week,but i suppose 30k a week isnae enough eh.

see ya!!!!!!!!!!

maybe the bank is trying to force the sale of the club to get their money in a lump sum.i hope if the takeover happens whyte is going to do what the bunnet done at the piggery, and tell lloyds to fuck off, were taking our business elsewhere

I've always said whether he is messi,Ronaldo,Nasri or Drogba......no matter how good they are if they don't want to play for one of the worlds biggest clubs then fuck off.

He'll go to a mid table premier league club and score 10 goals and struggle every week,but i suppose 30k a week isnae enough eh.

see ya!!!!!!!!!!

10 EPL goals for a mid-table club is decent.

see ya!!!!!!!!!!

:anguish:

Why would the bank order new cuts if we are making a massive profit this season? Especially after we already made cuts and have a small playing squad as it is? Any more cuts would be detrimental to the club and make the chance of gaining more money (through winning the league) harder... load of tosh

Seriously think about it those of you that believe this, we have upwards of £17M from the CL + Europa League to come, we have sold a fair chunk of STs and our wage bill is relatively tiny, its the usual scaremongering, they don't have anything else, anything but pin the tail on the Reid with their lack of action on anyone that transgresses at the piggery.