:Foster: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :hutton: :wylde:

:beattie: :miller:

OR

:mcgregor:

:davis: :hutton: :mcculloch:

:Naismith: :beattie: :miller:

It's gone quiet on the injury comeback side of things, pretty much on Jelavic and Edu, anyone know the script?

:Naismith: :davis: :hutton: :wylde:

:beattie: :miller:

OR

It's gone quiet on the injury comeback side of things, pretty much on Jelavic and Edu, anyone know the script?

Make a choice! One stays, one goes. You have until I finish my squeezy juice.

This, and whats the situation with Kerkar?

Since Walter Smith came back we have failed to win at Fir Park in the league. We beat them 2-1 in the CIS Cup in 2007 but that was it.

We have drew every single game in the league there and have failed to score more than 1 goal in the past 3 years.

Since Walter Smith came back we have failed to win at Fir Park in the league. We beat them 2-1 in the CIS Cup in 2007 but that was it.

We have drew every single game in the league there and have failed to score more than 1 goal in the past 3 years.

We must go full out for a win - right from the start and with 2 up front too. Give them no respect at all.

I should have a ticket for this one so it better be on i've not been to a game since man utd at ibrox been looking forward to tannadice twice but that never happened so i hope this goes ahead because the st johnstone doesn't look too good tbh with their weather right now.