Beckham Looking For a European Club

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bet would be Wolfsburg cos Steve McClaren is there and r they not best buds from England?? But Beckham would be a revalation here. Ive been saying for ages we have no imagination and a real lack of ability when it comes to free kicks. It seems every team i watch on tv has at least 1 guy that can stick a free kick in the top corner or do something creative apart from us. Also would Walter not have been at Man Utd with Beckham or had he left?? Along with Sir Alex possibly having a word in his ear about coming up here for a few months.

We have a chance of actually getting him if Rangers actually push the boat out. But will most likely not even bother trying.

http://www.setanta.com/ie/Articles/2010/12/20/Beckham-looking-for-European-move/gnid-83932/

The stuff dreams are made of really. :uk:

article-0-033F0AB0000005DC-814_468x674.jpg

x20vbl.jpg

He'd score for fun up here. :pipe:

He's slow as a week in jail the guys finished i remember when we played the mid season Friendly a couple of seasons back he just couldn't run.

I'd have this guy though.

2poxkzo.jpg

That's what I thought.

At this stage of his career it's no longer about the money and if he won't go to any other team in the Premiership outwith Man Utd then why not?

We could always ask the question.

Its alway's about the money with brand Beckham, He'll go somwhere that will open up more long term marketing avenues for him