If given the choice.....

BigBearAl

Would you like to see the scum pipped to second place by Hearts this year or....

The sheep relegated?

Personally I'd like to see Diamond, Maguire and co drive their popemobile to Dunfermline and Queen if the South next season, although seeing Lennons coupon as he gets the sack would be an image worth changing my Sig for..... thoughts...

Don't know why so many want to see Aberdeen relegated?

We all moan about the quality of the SPL and Scottish football. I'd rather have a strong Aberdeen side, one who could challenge the likes of celtc and Hearts for 2nd place.

Aberdeen will be better than any side from Division 1, plus the away trips to Pittodrie are one of the best away trips in Scotland.

Rangers first, after that I couldn't really give a shit.

Don't know why so many want to see Aberdeen relegated?

We all moan about the quality of the SPL and Scottish football. I'd rather have a strong Aberdeen side, one who could challenge the likes of celtc and Hearts for 2nd place.

Aberdeen will be better than any side from Division 1, plus the away trips to Pittodrie are one of the best away trips in Scotland.

Rangers first, after that I couldn't really give a shit.

Why a strong Aberdeen? Why not a strong Hibs, Dundee Utd, Motherwell, or even Dundee? Why do we need that shower of shite to be strong and not any of the others?

I do enjoy the trip up there right enough.

Why a strong Aberdeen? Why not a strong Hibs, Dundee Utd, Motherwell, or even Dundee? Why do we need that shower of shite to be strong and not any of the others?

I do enjoy the trip up there right enough.

The more stronger teams, the better. The SPL is absolutely brutal.