Official - St Johnstone game called off

50ShadesofBlue

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who have Celtic got? Those cunts will probably be top for sunday! Kinda puts us under a bit of pressure. We lose and the gaps 4 points!

At home, yet again, to Motherwell... who are hopefully reeling after their loss to us.

Fucking farming wee bastards can't even get their pitch playable. If they spent more time on their football and less time on their fucking sheep!

At least we will have a fresh squad for Sunday.

perth aint aberdoin

Guest SandyWATP

Fucking farming wee bastards can't even get their pitch playable. If they spent more time on their football and less time on their fucking sheep!

At least we will have a fresh squad for Sunday.

I think you have got the places mixed up :lol:

I think you have got the places mixed up :lol:

Na.

See when the SPL football is coming on Sky Sports for a live match and it goes through all the teams and the fans shout their team's name... The St Johnstone fans are sitting in a field, on a bail of hay and looking like farmers :sherlock:

Na.

See when the SPL football is coming on Sky Sports for a live match and it goes through all the teams and the fans shout their team's name... The St Johnstone fans are sitting in a field, on a bail of hay and looking like farmers :sherlock:

sheep dont eat hay

ffs what happend to the days when pitches get inspected on the day of a game, this shit about postponed games 2 or 3 days bfore a game is a utter disgrace.

my spider senses are telling me this is a ploy to get you know who to the top of the league befor sundays game.

TBH if we had been scheduled to play a midweek game this week and they hadn't, there'd be loads of people on here complaining that it was a conspiracy to keep them fresher and injury free for the OF game

Absolutely - what an idiot he is - it's cows they shag in Perth, everyone knows that.

no shortage of cows round here thats for sure, there a difference between shagging animals and mutual consent between two parties, maybe you can think of that before accusing us of just shagging animals:)

:-( Was really looking forward to keeping our momentum going. Ah well, just need to wait until Sunday to hammer the celtc. Thing is, if they win their match they will go top of the league Totally confident for the 2nd. Just can't stand them being ahead of us (games in hand or not).

If we have another big freeze at the start of 2011 like we did this january the SFA are going to have to consider extending the season.

Oh and calling off a game during a thaw like this is totally retarded i haven't been this warm outside for over 6 weeks. WTF are they playing at.